WELL, LOOKS LIKE THE BOARDS ARE "EXTRA" STUPID TONIGHT!!!
198   14

• Mobile Suit Gundam

It's a veritable smorgasbord of STUPID up in here!!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimStar

Sing a song about it, Templeton.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimPeanut

If I'm not the real Rei then.............................................................

I prefer stupid to facebook like updates of people's children and sex lives.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

You kids have been making a mess of things again!

• Babbling

It's so good I came back for seconds.

Excuse me sir! Can I have smore?

• Toonami

Rei__Ayanami said:

If I'm not the real Rei then.............................................................

She makes a valid point Al

If this is justice then I'm a banana

• Mobile Suit Gundam

• SwimLegend

I'm always extra stupid.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Special Snowflake

Please, it's not Saturday night.

Memento Mori

• Mobile Suit Gundam

bnmjv said:

Please, it's not Saturday night.

So what?!

• SwimFan Banned

pretty sure i lost my stupid to just plain dumb . and if you run across let it know those pickle coupons dont cover the charges .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Mobile Suit Gundam