Got reprimanded by my boss an hour ago
323   11

And almost told him, "F*** you!!" with a smile on my face, but I barely restrained myself. Riding that liquor courage lol.

• Special Snowflake

Zeni, you are so fvcking cool.

Memento Mori

Zenigundam? More like Zenihomeless, amirite?

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimSage Banned

Was it about the thing you did?

Kinda wish I'd done it now. I'm curious as to what would have happened, and now I'll never know.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, dumb---!! I said 'F*** you! English do you speak it?! Now let me get back to work. Sick of your whiny BS. Get back into your office so I can do what I was hired to do less your bullsh** histrionics."

• SwimFan Banned

so you got a drill of respect in the tooter .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

"S-sorry, Zeni. I was wrong to upbraid you. I'll go back into my office and play with myself until my shift is over."

"Yeah that's what I thought. I'll forgive you for now, but the next time you interrupt my beautiful data entry work with your sh--ty drama, we're gonna have problems that your health insurance may or may not cover."

#ZeniTheProblemSolver

So you're not going to prison now?

What did you do?

God damn lol. I sound like a total goon. That alchy does wonders.