thoughts of tatoos .
112   6

• SwimFan Banned

rebelliuous or lack of character .

you be the judge and then f#ck yourself with the delite of denials .

i kid , i kid . i'm writing a song about taste in interpretations for consuming art . so please pleasantly indulge yourself within practices that makes demons smirk with coursed penetrations around weak embraces of duely aforementioned castings inside notions amidsts relevance without respects of everything by so is everything whilst forevermore to be with or without thee .

or in a differant manner ... go go yourself full on out in out in out about .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimFan Banned

illegal drugs kill . now you know complicite usery -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

no pokemon ?

subject too change ...

• Babbling

My brother in law has a tattoo shop. but i don't have any tattoos.
    If I was to get one, I would get your name on my neck.

• Special Snowflake Banned

shadowstalker211 said:

rebelliuous or lack of character .

you be the judge and then f#ck yourself with the delite of denials .

i kid , i kid . i'm writing a song about taste in interpretations for consuming art . so please pleasantly indulge yourself within practices that makes demons smirk with coursed penetrations around weak embraces of duely aforementioned castings inside notions amidsts relevance without respects of everything by so is everything whilst forevermore to be with or without thee .

or in a differant manner ... go go yourself full on out in out in out about .

this ...

shadow stalkers looping designate in folds untold ...
    sign out here ...