Is Eric Andre funny yet?
1540   50

No.... the answer is very much no.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• IB

Who?

• Helper

I've found some scenes funny, but really I watch it to see how crazy it gets (like everything else on here).

That being said, I'm pretty sure transgressive/absurdist comedy requires a decent number of people to hate it to work effectively.

The answer is he wishes

• SwimPeanut

I find him amusing. He's not Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart funny but he kills time until something better comes on.

真実はいつもひとつ!

yes hes hilarious

if ur reading this ur hot

also i swear before i got on here i thought "i wonder if anyone made any posts saying they dont like eric andre" and here we are

• Banned

Greeny said:

Who?

POOP

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

T.I. walked off his show. It looks ultra retarded.

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

who?

POOP

• Other Anime

Fuggstice said:

T.I. agreed to go on his show?

• SwimPunk

he never was or will be.

He was never funny.
    Except that one time.

• Banned

The only reason I know this is because it was on the Savagery page I frequent. It was painful to watch and I'm surprised anyone agrees to even show up.

At this point even Hannibal Burress looks just completely out of place.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Special Snowflake Banned

From what I have seen it's like what Tim and Eric would do if they were given a talk show. Since they weren't funny and Eric Andre's ad bumps reminded me of them, I never felt compelled to tune in.

But I reckon the production costs are low and thus probably doesn't need high ratings or big-dollar advertisers to be profitable. Plus, I think I'm older than AS' target demographic now.

ITT: people salty about a show that wants you to be salty about it

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

LUNI_TUNZ said:

Fuggstice said:

T.I. agreed to go on his show?

Yup. And it was a nightmare for him.

Josey_V2 said:

From what I have seen it's like what Tim and Eric would do if they were given a talk show. Since they weren't funny and Eric Andre's ad bumps reminded me of them, I never felt compelled to tune in.

But I reckon the production costs are low and thus probably doesn't need high ratings or big-dollar advertisers to be profitable. Plus, I think I'm older than AS' target demographic now.

I'm not sure I've ever spoken to anyone that enjoyed anything Tim and Eric have done. Why were they on the air for so long?

Probably connections and they were cheap. You can make more of a profit with a show with lower-end ratings than high-end rating ones if you keep production costs really cheap and get middle of the road advertisers. So even if a show like Eric Andre only brought in 200,000 viewers, it'd still be making more money than say Family Guy or American Dad.

I was told that Tim and Eric were "anti-comedy" which means their whole schtick was trying to be funny by not being funny. I don't know if there's any truth to that or not.

It always seemed like they were two guys that didn't know the difference between being weird and being funny.

I thought they were just gross most of the time. This is coming from someone who is raising a toddler.