one trip to the vet
782   26

and 252 dollars later....I've spent somewhere around 500+ this last 2 weeks alone on crap not for other people...

The Big T

Think of it as charity and write it off on your taxes.

I don't think it works like that

The Big T

• Banned

you took yourself to the vet? dude, go to a real doctor.

POOP

the cat

The Big T

if it's a service animal or if it's owned by a charity organization, i think you can deduct the expenses. but if it's just a plain old pet dog, then no.

do you go to counseling or take medication, where it could be construed that the pet is part of your therapy? might be able to argue the pet is a service animal then, and deduct the expense. but you have to realize, i'm mostly talking out my ass on this one.

If it's a service cat then maybe it can work.

• Banned

lol, what the hell would a service cat do? diss people for you?

POOP

FieryDoom said:

Some animals liek monkeys can be used as service animals. Liek if suffer from depression or some other random illness, having an animal next to you is a good way to feel comfort.

• Swimuminati

so whats up with the cat then?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPeanut Banned

she hasn't been well for awhile..mom only just now decided to get her to the vet because she hasn't been eating drinking or pooping...she's been tubby for awhile and I was thinking it was a blockage but the doc prescribed some antibiotics....had to literally stop my mother from saying " run the full battery of tests!" because I'M the one paying for it all...like usual...

The Big T

• Swimuminati

FieryDoom said:

it's my ride....problem?

alt text

the f**k is wrong with some people...

The Big T

• Swimuminati

wtf

that was horrible, but the way she went about it was hilarious...

• Swimuminati

Thisidiot said:

she hasn't been well for awhile..mom only just now decided to get her to the vet because she hasn't been eating drinking or pooping...she's been tubby for awhile and I was thinking it was a blockage but the doc prescribed some antibiotics....had to literally stop my mother from saying " run the full battery of tests!" because I'M the one paying for it all...like usual...

oh man, that sucks. so they prescribed antibiotics? does that mean they know what is wrong with it then? my cats did that before their deaths, but they were old hags and just shutting down in a normal fashion. if the balance goes, then you really got to start worrying.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

she's not over 10...but the doctors seems to think it's a bunch of bacteria in her system...

The Big T

• Swimuminati

well i hope the antibiotics work

cost wise be happy you got to take her to the regular vet cuz emergency vets are like triple the cost or more >.<

yeah same here...I hope she gets better...

The Big T

UPDATE : ...SHE'S NOT BETTER! ..F**K....

she's gotten really...bloated...since yesterday...she's still not eating...she's shitting herself but not losing any weight...mom has failed to give her any meds since the visit with the vet yesterday....i'm afraid of how big the next vet bill will be...

The Big T

• SwimLegend

Thisidiot said:

UPDATE : ...SHE'S NOT BETTER! ..F**K....

she's gotten really...bloated...since yesterday...she's still not eating...she's shitting herself but not losing any weight...mom has failed to give her any meds since the visit with the vet yesterday....i'm afraid of how big the next vet bill will be...

I'm sorry man. Ugh, is there anyway you can give the meds to the cat if your mom won't.

Oh bother...