Oh bother...

• SwimPeanut

• SwimLegend

Rei__Ayanami said:

Thank you👍

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

Obama killed Osama

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Bush did 9/11.

Hard.

Obama did Michelle.

Twice.

• Swimuminati

Osama can't be Obama aaand work at the gas station down the street from my house....one of them is an imposter

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut

Mixboy said:

Osama can't be Obama aaand work at the gas station down the street from my house....one of them is an imposter

But if hes not the real Osama then.... who is??

• Banned

Rei__Ayanami said:

Mixboy said:

But if hes not the real Osama then.... who is??

POOP

• SwimLegend

ELDEMONIO said:

Bush did 9/11.

Hard.

Obama did Michelle.

Twice.

I've heard it was the other way around.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Other Anime

Judging from the date, this is the Rei that replaced the old one when it was revealed Gendo has a collection of Rei love dolls in a case. I know you don't remember the past year you spent with Shinji, but don't fall for Gendos conspiracy theories. He only wants a warm hole that looks like a version of his wife that humors his crazy tinfoil ideas.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

The truth about Obama is he's not the real Rei.

• SwimPeanut

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

Judging from the date, this is the Rei that replaced the old one when it was revealed Gendo has a collection of Rei love dolls in a case. I know you don't remember the past year you spent with Shinji, but don't fall for Gendos conspiracy theories. He only wants a warm hole that looks like a version of his wife that humors his crazy tinfoil ideas.

Gendo is an upright man. Other then that time he took me behind the cloning vats in the basement and.. well.. :/

• SwimPeanut

naraku360 said:

The truth about Obama is he's not the real Rei.

But If hes not the real Rei .. and I'm not the real Rei then.....