4

When you load up on tacos after the bar at 2 am
183   14

  • Check It Out!
    0

    certain morning results are to be expected.

    If you'll all excuse me...


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    Flush it down with black coffee.

    Oops


  • Check It Out!
    0

    EviIsergE said:

    Flush it down with black coffee.

    No no coffee made it worse.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    Lmao

    Faster exit

    Oops


  • Banned
    1

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    EviIsergE said:

    Flush it down with black coffee.

    No no coffee made it worse.

    You need to exorcise those tacos, and the coffee will do it. so do it.

    POOP


  • Swimuminati
    0

    go do it on the boss's desk...tell him your life's not worth $13.50 an hour....oh, and you were banging his wife in his bed while his dog watched....

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Check It Out!
    0

    EviIsergE said:

    Lmao

    Faster exit

    Not faster
    Just more painful


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Mixboy said:

    go do it on the boss's desk...tell him your life's not worth $13.50 an hour....oh, and you were banging his wife in his bed while his dog watched....

    ...what if my boss is my dad...?


  • Banned
    1

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    Mixboy said:

    go do it on the boss's desk...tell him your life's not worth $13.50 an hour....oh, and you were banging his wife in his bed while his dog watched....

    ...what if my boss is my dad...?

    it's called wincest.

    POOP


  • Swimuminati
    1

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    Mixboy said:

    go do it on the boss's desk...tell him your life's not worth $13.50 an hour....oh, and you were banging his wife in his bed while his dog watched....

    ...what if my boss is my dad...?

    alt text

    @hellsingfan

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Steak Doubledilla from Taco Bell.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 0

    If it's 2 am I'm going to the Chegg for wings.

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • 0

    Smashing a bunch of any kind grub at 2a.m. after bar closes tends to be a bad idea, but are tacos the worst idea? Quite possibly


  • Check It Out!
    0

    One of them, for sure.


Log in to reply