I Have A Phone Interview Today...
274   18

In less than an hour. I'm so nervous! >_<

• SwimVIP

I usually drink when I get nervous.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimPeanut

Zenigundam said:

I usually drink when I get nervous.

Or when you're sad, or when you're happy, or when you're angry, or when you're excited, or when you're bored...

The weed of crime bears bitter fruit, Margo.

Hmm...don't think that would help me. But maybe afterwards...

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Good luck.

I think it went ok! I felt i was a little awkward with some of my answers, but i think my personality won her over. She said she would probably recommend me for an in-person interview! Crossing my fingers! ^_^

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

renjifan22 said:

I think it went ok! I felt i was a little awkward with some of my answers, but i think my personality won her over. She said she would probably recommend me for an in-person interview! Crossing my fingers! ^_^

Awesome.

Be assertive like Kanye and be like, " Let me interrupt you and ask why I should work for YOU!?

Haha! Not sure that would be the best approach... :P

• Swimuminati

Strip Clubs are getting more and more corporate...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Psh! Please...nobody would ever want to see that

Ok...

It's a joke. I think I saw you post a picture and you didn't look bad at all. Unless that was someone else and I'm remembering wrong, but I doubt it.

• Swimuminati

renjifan22 said:

Psh! Please...nobody would ever want to see that

actually >.>

ofcourse your being hired would depend on how your phone interview goes with the VP of Stippers and Candy, @Celldweller

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

I did post a pic. Definitely not searching for compliments, though. They actually make me uncomfortable... >_>

Also, being a stripper requires showing off one's bod. Can't do it. I don't want to burn that image into the eyeballs of others...

When I think about the comfort level women have with their bodies versus men's it's entertaining to me. Most women are actually clueless about guys and it's hilarious to me. It's so weird. Anyway, glad your interview went well, I hate those things.

Thanks bruh! Me too. If i get a second interview, hopefully i'm not the awkward nerd i was today