so i saw sausage party
867   35

• ShoeHands

And I have to say, that was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time
    I cant remember the last time I heard a theater laugh that hard in a long time.

It was wrong on just so many levels, but oh man did that make it great.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimDandy Banned

Noted

Oops

• Special Snowflake

I'd wager this is something you won't forget IN A LONG TIME.

Memento Mori

• ShoeHands

Theres no chance in hell I will forget this movie

I mean, some of the stuff that happened was just so bad that its scared into my brain forever

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Other Anime

So, is it the great savior of adult animation that everyone's making it out to be?

• ShoeHands

It just might be. It really did do a lot to prove that animation can be adult, and hilarious.

It really was just great. The theater was packed to. Im not used to seeing it that crowded on a Tuesday night.

• Swimuminati

YES! YES!

i'm going to see it tonight. i plan to get really really and buy at least two beers at concession.
    this is good news.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• ShoeHands

Oh god do it

It was great.

From the very start it was hilarious.
    Youll have to let me know if you liked it or not. I bet you will, but im curious

• Swimuminati

i shall report back promptly!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• ShoeHands

Good!

• Swimuminati

so i just got back from the movie.

lol, it was funny and there were many many good puns happening. i will be honest that i did not have a rip roar laugh of a time though. it was in the land of okay/good. funn, but not even as funny as deadpool was. i still enjoyed it though. it sort of felt like someone was using the hot dog emoticon as a sex joke and came up with the idea.... and i do appreciate the sex jokes of life!

• SwimParagon

Eh. You think it's something I'd like? I'm not really feeling a movie based entirely on sex jokes.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

well, the movie is entirely sex jokes

and you know, accepting that religion is bullshit

• SwimHero

hmm worth checking out?

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

i would say yes, so long as you beforehand or if your theater sells alcohol

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

well, the movie is entirely sex jokes

and you know, accepting that religion is bullshit

Ick. Pass. I'd walk out 10 minutes in.

Er. Nothing against sex jokes, I just have no desire to sit through 90 minutes of 'em.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimHero

Firefly24 said:

i would say yes, so long as you beforehand or if your theater sells alcohol

but what if i dont or get drunk?

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

you might chuckle a bit

• Swimuminati

well, i guess everyone has their limit

i'm still looking for mine

• SwimHero

Firefly24 said:

you might chuckle a bit

aww man, sounds like a skip for me
    oh well.

Janeway Rules!

• ShoeHands

There were so many sex jokes during the movie

There were some things that just were horrible. Such gross humor.