I need a lot of help with negative thoughts
233   18

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Its affecting my memory
    Making me say the wrong things
    Making me rub people the wrong way

Halp

Remeber that everything you think you should do and every way you feel is wrong. Do the opposite of everything you think you should do and you'll be a great person.

The_Mantis_Army said:

Remeber that everything you think you should do and every way you feel is wrong. Do the opposite of everything you think you should do and you'll be a great person.

Yah and miserable!

• Babbling

Start small. Say positive things to everyday people, like, "I hope you don't die today!" You don't have to smile just nod.

The_Mantis_Army said:

I mean. Yah, i would be so much happier!

The_Mantis_Army said:

The Costanza rule eh?

Daosspawn said:

The_Mantis_Army said:

The Costanza rule eh?

Theres a name for that?

• Babbling

Anything with the name Costanza means it's terrible.

• Banned

POOP

• SwimDandy Banned

I dunno....youve been rubbing people the wrong way this whole time. And you say dumb shit. Nothing new, really.

Oops

• Nyaa or Nothing

EviIsergE said:

I dunno....youve been rubbing people the wrong way this whole time. And you say dumb shit. Nothing new, really.

I asked for help. You rub me the wrong way..how u like that

• Swimuminati

The_Mantis_Army said:

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

damn you

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut

My demeanor and emotional state is quite neutral.

• SwimDandy Banned

Fuggstice said:

EviIsergE said:

I asked for help. You rub me the wrong way..how u like that

Ewww sounds gross

Oops

• SwimElder

talk about it.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."