4

day 2 of sobriety
634   40

  • SwimElder
    1

    / blog

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • The Room
    2

    GET IN THE SUIT SHINJI

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • SwimParagon
    0

    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You've taken at least two. ^.^

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 2

    Don't get in the robot Shinji.


  • The Room
    1

    GET IN THE GODDAMN ROBOT SHINJI

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Memento Mori


  • SwimElder
    0

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You've taken at least two. ^.^

    So how many more step do I have to go? Is this quality, proven advice or did you just pull this out of your dinner fortune cookie just now?

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • Banned
    0

    Yeah? You want a pat on the back or something for doing something that 90% of the population manages to do every single day? Good luck with that buttface.


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Baby steps.


  • SwimElder
    0

    bnmjv said:

    Its fu cking AA's 30 day sobriety token^

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • SwimElder
    1

    ViperGirl said:

    Yeah? You want a pat on the back or something for doing something that 90% of the population manages to do every single day? Good luck with that buttface.

    I am subtlety sensing your sarcasm and its not helping my 2nd day hangover.

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • SwimElder
    1

    Fuggstice said:

    Baby steps.

    Lets make a baby?

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • SwimParagon
    0

    BattleAngel_Phillies said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You've taken at least two. ^.^

    So how many more step do I have to go? Is this quality, proven advice or did you just pull this out of your dinner fortune cookie just now?

    I don't know. Just... well, it means you have to actually start your journey in order to finish it. One foot in front of the other... and try to recognize you need help before the relapse. Keeping in touch with friends helps with depression.

    Just keep swimming...

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • SwimElder
    1

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • 0

    ViperGirl said:

    Yeah? You want a pat on the back or something for doing something that 90% of the population manages to do every single day? Good luck with that buttface.

    Why would a member of the 10% say this with such vitriol though?


  • Helper
    2


  • Banned
    0

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    Just keep swimming...

    puke

    Finding Nemo quotes FTL FML SMH


  • The Room
    2

    hey bud, let's all crowd around your Windows 95 with AOL 2.0 and look up some porn

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • SwimElder
    1

    Naraku4656 said:

    hey bud, let's all crowd around your Windows 95 with AOL 2.0 and look up some porn

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    2

    BattleAngel_Phillies said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Baby steps.

    Lets make a baby?

    Another one?


  • The Room
    1

    that's too fast to be real aol

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


Log in to reply