4

ask a RockStar
937   32

  • Banned
    0

    i will do my best to answer your questions

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Special Snowflake
    1

    How long will this account last?

    Memento Mori


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Where's my baby?


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    Where's my baby?

    You don't know where your kid is...tisk tisk


  • 1

    When are we gonna finish recording our latest duet...?


  • Banned
    0

    bnmjv said:

    How long will this account last?

    Until I start posting the penthouse money shots of me and Luka.
    Which should be in about 5minutes.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Banned
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    Where's my baby?

    Playing on the highway.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • 0

    Why is finding Parade of Liars such a pain in the ass on Youtube now?

    It's crumbelievable.


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Where's my baby?

    Playing on the highway.

    That better be a joke. My baby better be here when I get back or you'll be sorry.


  • Banned
    0

    Luka_Megurine said:

    When are we gonna finish recording our latest duet...?

    When you finish writing the music. Honestly I can only play 3 chords on the guitar and can't sing for shit. Thankfully my automatic microphone technology tunes my voice so well.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Banned
    0

    The_Mantis_Army said:

    Why is finding Parade of Liars such a pain in the ass on Youtube now?

    I dunno what the f**k that is!

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • 0

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    bnmjv said:

    How long will this account last?

    Until I start posting the penthouse money shots of me and Luka.
    Which should be in about 5minutes.

    It's because of antics like this that I've had to cancel all our contracts for our 18+ photo shoots. Have you no shame?


  • 1

    You don't even remember your own songs? It's like you don't even care.

    It's crumbelievable.


  • 0

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    Luka_Megurine said:

    When are we gonna finish recording our latest duet...?

    When you finish writing the music. Honestly I can only play 3 chords on the guitar and can't sing for shit. Thankfully my automatic microphone technology tunes my voice so well.

    It's been finished for three months now. You've just been goofing off this whole time - and I think you only showed up on stage once? We've had more than one show. You know how hard it is to cover for you?!


  • SwimElder
    0

    How many FL. Oz. are you? Are you the bigger can or smaller?


  • Banned
    0

    Luka_Megurine said:

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    bnmjv said:

    How long will this account last?

    Until I start posting the penthouse money shots of me and Luka.
    Which should be in about 5minutes.

    It's because of antics like this that I've had to cancel all our contracts for our 18+ photo shoots. Have you no shame?

    http://s4.wallippo.com/thumbs/300x250/miku-x-luka-d99248d58bfc424b7e1f07e92acc760f.jpeg

    We put our kids through college on this pic alone! ^

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Banned
    0

    The_Mantis_Army said:

    You don't even remember your own songs? It's like you don't even care.

    Hey listen you arrogant fan boy. You know how hard it is trying to make it in the world of japanese pop?
    You got any idea how much I gotta pay in taxes on those royalties? The long, hard hours in the recording studio? The sleepless nights on tour? These jap problems.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Banned
    0

    Luka_Megurine said:

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    Luka_Megurine said:

    When are we gonna finish recording our latest duet...?

    When you finish writing the music. Honestly I can only play 3 chords on the guitar and can't sing for shit. Thankfully my automatic microphone technology tunes my voice so well.

    It's been finished for three months now. You've just been goofing off this whole time - and I think you only showed up on stage once? We've had more than one show. You know how hard it is to cover for you?!

    Just send in Kasane and dye her hair green for fu cks sake.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • 0

    That's not how Luka makes it sound. You sing a lot of songs about being a lazy broad too.

    It's crumbelievable.


  • Banned
    0

    NaClO said:

    How many FL. Oz. are you? Are you the bigger can or smaller?

    http://img00.deviantart.net/5517/i/2015/122/5/a/rockstar_energy_drink_by_tadej172-d2jfq8j.jpg

    I should probably give them a call, see if they can get me on the side of that can. >.>

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • SwimElder
    0

    Hawtsune_Miku said:

    NaClO said:

    How many FL. Oz. are you? Are you the bigger can or smaller?

    http://img00.deviantart.net/5517/i/2015/122/5/a/rockstar_energy_drink_by_tadej172-d2jfq8j.jpg

    I should probably give them a call, see if they can get me on the side of that can. >.>

    I don't think your brands would be synergistic >.>


Log in to reply