4

Did a bunch of people get banned?
779   28

  • 0

    Or is it a new group?
    WHAT IS HAPPENING!!


  • Swimuminati
    3

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Senpai
    0

    yes they did and you are next


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    You said you wouldn't show anyone else! =(


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    I am so confused
    A part of me feel like I missed out but another part of me feels like you made that up
    Why do you and ViperSlayer have banned group symbols now?


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    The haxored the ban tags!


  • SwimHero
    0

    im not sure whats going on

    Janeway Rules!


  • Special Snowflake
    1

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    I am so confused
    A part of me feel like I missed out but another part of me feels like you made that up
    Why do you and ViperSlayer have banned group symbols now?

    They also showed their tits. Viperslayer has a ripe D-cup.

    Memento Mori


  • SwimHero
    1

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    i didnt see them yet.

    Janeway Rules!


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Daosspawn said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    You said you wouldn't show anyone else! =(

    jokes on you

    that was my brother!

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    I am so confused
    A part of me feel like I missed out but another part of me feels like you made that up
    Why do you and ViperSlayer have banned group symbols now?

    cuz they banned our tits

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 0

    distorted_reasoning said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    i didnt see them yet.

    alt text


  • Toonami
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    Or is it a new group?
    WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

    it's just the main boards devolving into the Dev Boards


  • 0

    mochi said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Or is it a new group?
    WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

    it's just the main boards devolving into the Dev Boards

    Wait this is the dev boards again?


  • Toonami
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    mochi said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Or is it a new group?
    WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

    it's just the main boards devolving into the Dev Boards

    Wait this is the dev boards again?

    a modless test board that we were forced to use one week when the admins broke the login system and couldn't figure out how to fix it


  • SwimHero
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    distorted_reasoning said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    i didnt see them yet.

    alt text

    dont worry, i'll see them soon.
    i always find out.

    Janeway Rules!


  • 0

    mochi said:

    JeNewBee said:

    mochi said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Or is it a new group?
    WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

    it's just the main boards devolving into the Dev Boards

    Wait this is the dev boards again?

    a modless test board that we were forced to use one week when the admins broke the login system and couldn't figure out how to fix it

    Mochi I didn't ask what the dev boards were dude I asked if we were back in them


  • 0

    distorted_reasoning said:

    JeNewBee said:

    distorted_reasoning said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    i didnt see them yet.

    alt text

    dont worry, i'll see them soon.
    i always find out.

    I doubt we will


  • 1

    What's that a ban?
    I got a ban
    He got a band
    Everybody got b&!!!

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • SwimHero
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    distorted_reasoning said:

    JeNewBee said:

    distorted_reasoning said:

    Firefly24 said:

    i showed my tits

    you can imagine what happened next

    i didnt see them yet.

    alt text

    dont worry, i'll see them soon.
    i always find out.

    I doubt we will

    not enough faith my brotha.

    Janeway Rules!


  • SwimSuperHero
    1

    scope85 said:

    What's that a ban?
    I got a ban
    He got a band
    Everybody got b&!!!

    I love posts like this. You're great scope.
    Don't ever change.

    Usopp Fanatic since 2003.


Log in to reply