Lmfao, the salt is REAL with Bleach fans.
4675   104

• SwimComrad Banned

After Bleach getting canceled hard and being thrown out with the trash by Shonen Jump, they teased the fans with a 'big announcement'. Everyone was excited that it could be the anime returning. Yeah! Yeah! That'd be awe --

"Live Action Movie Announced".

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/08/17/bleach-to-announce-plans-for-live-action-movie

Pfffffffftttt! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, now that is what we call a troll. All the Bleach fans, who are currently salty AF and are all vulnerable emotionally wise due to their favorite manga being given the boot (after going though that already with the anime) are all completely devestated by this news and their MAD AS HELL (like that even matters XD). And of course, because their favorite series got the AXEEEEEEEEE.... they all have to randomly crap on One Piece as a last ditch effort to make their worthless lives feel better. Lmfao.

Go on You Tube and check out any video discussing Bleach ending and the recent news and check the comments. It will make you laugh and the absolute patheticness of some Bleach fans is truly hilarious. This whole outcome and situation couldn't have ended anymore better. This shit is entertainment. And it's delicious.

Get wrecked, Bleach fans.

Let's talk about how bad shows are because I don't like them too.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao, I'm just laughing at the shitty hand Bleach has been dealt. Show quality is another thing.

I was never into Bleach, but honestly I'm glad the formula of "lets stretch this out for 5000 episodes and 20 years" actually failed for once.

• Special Snowflake

The funniest thing is that you're an adult and you're serious about feuds over anime meant for teenage boys lolololololol

Memento Mori

• Babbling

I hope the fans beat someone up for dragging that bullshît through 10,000 f**king episodes.

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao the whole reason I'm posting this is to show how funny it is that some of the fans are taking this way too seriously.

It's literally the reason why stuff like "LOL U MAD BRO?" and "GET TRIGGERED" exist. Lol

• Babbling

You are the epitome of obnoxious fanboi. Frothing at the mouth. Death threats. You're the same way about One Piece.

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao, because I lay it on completely thick and you guys fall for it.

While these guys are legitimately feeling something. XD

So let's focus on that and not my past trolling, M'kay?

• Babbling

From what I've heard, Steven Universe fans are the worst. They should get together with Bleach fans and destroy all that is wrong with anime.

mooseV40 said:

Lmao, I'm just laughing at the shitty hand Bleach has been dealt. Show quality is another thing.

I'm not a Bleach fan whatsoever but I'd rather talk about shows I like than bash shows I hate....if I hate them I won't watch them they are not on my mind....some people are Bleach fans and that's fine it's all subjective.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao, at least Steven Universe is still succeeding.

Bleach has been canceled. Twice.

These fans literally have nothing else to lose so they'll probably take you up on that offer. XD

• SwimComrad Banned

I actually don't mind Bleach much. I mean, it's pretty generic and mediocre, but I consider other shonen like Naruto and Fairy Tail to be worse.

Like I said, I'm just laughing at the situation and the way some fans are reacting.

But I get what you mean.

• SwimStar

mooseV40 said:

some of the fans are taking this way too seriously.

It's literally the reason why stuff like "LOL U MAD BRO?" and "GET TRIGGERED" exist. Lol

this is one of the funniest things i've read on these nodebb boards
    i dont even remember how many times you got banned over one piece
    ayy lmaoo.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao because obviously those cartoonishly ridiculous outbursts must have been legit, M I RITE???

• SwimStar

no, but to do it over and over and over is something else 👌

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao just that I was bored I guess. I just love messing with people. Getting them annoyed. Making them feel negative emotions. I get a kick outta that. What can I say....

But anyway, the fact that these Bleach fans are actually legit is the difference. And that's what makes it hilarious.

• Toonami Banned

Hey everybody let's drop One Piece again and watch Moose's downward spiral.

• Banned

Kek their tears are delicious.

• SwimComrad Banned

And here comes a salty Bleach fanboy.

See how they always go to One Piece to make themselves feel better about their series failing twice and being cancelled twice. XD

Why can't they just accept reality and retreat under a rock. No. Instead they have to desperately belittle another series. So petty. So SALTY. Lmao