Have you ever had someone tell you you're wiping your butt wrong?
263   13

• Mobile Suit Gundam

That has gotta suck!

My philosophy is there's no wrong way to wipe your butt, as long as you get the job done!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Yeah once by this chick i was banging.told her to come here and wipe my.ass

Lol fk u.

• Babbling

Front to back!

What's wrong with you people!?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Tusdar said:

Yeah once by this chick i was banging.told her to come here and wipe my.ass

Dude, if you were doing it doggy-style, you probably didn't even have to stop thrusting...

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

I think it's weird how those Charmin commercials make it seem like ppl streak their underwear using other toilet paper

Though of course decent toilet paper is a necessity

But bad tp is no excuse for leaving doody in your butt

What the hell is that behind you

some girl told you you had a poopy butthole mid-coitus?

i see you too have high standards...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Mobile Suit Gundam

The mechanics of this are actually quite baffling; how would she even get a good look at YOUR butt while you're banging her!?

Unless she stuck a finger in there and it came out all shitty. I GUESS I could see THAT happening!!

obviously she was strapped and he was catching

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Mobile Suit Gundam

OBVIOUSLY!

• Toonami

Galaxian said:

obviously she was strapped and he was catching

Happy international women's day

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• IB

I want to know this...

Either why are they watching you wipe your ass or why are you talking about how you wipe your ass with anyone?

Established October 30, 2004

• SwimComrad

I thought there was only one way..

• Banned

It's usually like a brown magic marker down there... no magic though... just endless TP.

If you gotta go go with a smile