Eric Andre
387   13

Is the best show on television.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Who?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

alt text

He's on the right, the one on the left is Hannibal Burress, the one in the middle is Russel Brand

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

scope85 said:

alt text

middle is Russel Brand

See.....It's funny because that's NOT Russel Brand......Lawlz.

I hope someone kills him in the street in cold blood one day.

It was me.....It was always me.

To get a general consensus

You wish death upon him? That seems a little extreme lol

• Banned

Yup, him and T&E alike.......Stupid people should die, but I can only verbally say it about public figures here and not the stupid people who post here.

I wish life to all users....even TIC

alt text

• Banned

I wish love.....Rough and from the rear.

LOL

• Helper

Buddyroe360 said:

Yup, him and T&E alike.......Stupid people should die, but I can only verbally say it about public figures here and not the stupid people who post here.

you can say it about me if you want

if ur reading this ur hot

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

I wish love.....Rough and from the rear.

POOP