apparently Dragonball Super is drawing influence from Steven Universe now
891   31

• Toonami

there's a new level of Super Saiyan there the user's hair and eyes become Pink....called....Super Saiyan Rose

......I mean

• Other Anime

Valkyrie Drive Mermaid

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

Valkyrie Drive Mermaid

goodle searches.....Lesbian Hentai?

• Other Anime

The closest I can think of as far as fusions and swords go

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

but seriously

this is what super saiyan rose looks like

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

well.........up until the gems started fusing with human children it was portrayed as a metaphor for sex

but now that Steven can fuse with them they've toned it down and it's basically just DBZ fusion now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMFkZFgcwI

• Banned

POOP

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao it seems Toriyama is just having fun, now.

• Banned

Yeah, I'm sure Toriyama is really checking out Steven Universe, and not the other way around.

It was me.....It was always me.

Buddyroe360 said:

Yeah, I'm sure Toriyama is really checking out Steven Universe, and not the other way around.

I you would of payed attention to what mochi brought up in the spoiler
    DB Super does seem to be taking the color scheme and name of a character from Steven Universe
    Which is kind interesting because of such an influence DBZ was for the creator of Steven Universe
    But I don't think this new Super Saiyan fits all that well

mochi said:

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

but seriously

this is what super saiyan rose looks like

I don't think that is Goku pretty sure it's Black

• SwimLegend

I think all shows rip from other shows....I saw an episode of SU that was just like the roadrunner and wile e coyote

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

mochi said:

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

well.........up until the gems started fusing with human children it was portrayed as a metaphor for sex

but now that Steven can fuse with them they've toned it down and it's basically just DBZ fusion now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMFkZFgcwI

Garnet and Amethyst fusion didn't even try to hide the sex part unless it's some sort of rebirth metaphor

Oh bother...

• SwimPeanut Banned

Except Steven Universe is terrible and its fans are horrible garbage people who threaten others.

metatron4 said:

Except Steven Universe is terrible and its fans are horrible garbage people who threaten others.

metatron4 wrote in a threatening manner

• Babbling

So is the new Saiyan named Smokey Topaz or something? Is there a lesbian in there somewhere?

• Babbling

Also, Learn how to fuking spell APPARENTLY.

• Banned

JeNewBee said:

metatron4 said:

metatron4 wrote in a threatening manner

B&

POOP

• Banned

JeNewBee said:

Buddyroe360 said:

DB Super does seem to be taking the color scheme and name of a character from Steven Universe
    Which is kind interesting because of such an influence DBZ was for the creator of Steven Universe

I did indeed read and pay attention to it.....I'm also very familiar with the Pink Saiyan, but I was NOT aware that Steven Universe had the monopoly on pink, especially when it comes to Toriyama, who at this point is just running out of colors for his Saiyan hair that he has me metroing up for decades. I got money that says he never saw that grotesque mess in the OP and said "goddamit, why didn't I think of that"

Also, this is just like the "Launch looks likea Super Saiyan" claim he made a few days ago when the only thing they have in common is being blonde.

It was me.....It was always me.

Buddyroe360 said:

JeNewBee said:

Buddyroe360 said:

I did indeed read and pay attention to it.....I'm also very familiar with the Pink Saiyan, but I was NOT aware that Steven Universe had the monopoly on pink, especially when it comes to Toriyama, who at this point is just running out of colors for his Saiyan hair that he has me metroing up for decades. I got money that says he never saw that grotesque mess in the OP and said "goddamit, why didn't I think of that"

Also, this is just like the "Launch looks likea Super Saiyan" claim he made a few days ago when the only thing they have in common is being blonde.

Rose is Steven's Mom
    I wasn't and pretty sure mochi wasn't claiming they had a monopoly over the color scheme but it did seem like a nod to Steven Universe "Like hey you I see you over there! ;)"
    Considering it's called Super Saiyan Rose

• Babbling

Pink cookies in a plastic bag being crushed by roses.