remember that terrible Mike Judge Cartoon the goode family?
209   12

• SwimSuperFan

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• SwimLegend

Nope, sure don't

Oh bother...

• Banned

It was "Goode" if you ask me and it had potential, but it wasn't full of the sellout fart/gay/fetus jokes that Judge wasn't willing to churn out post Beavis and Butthead so it didn't appeal to the slobbering TVidiots out there and it failed.

Enter the return of Fam Guy and anything else MacF**kface could squeeze out of old comic routines.

It was me.....It was always me.

1pooh4u said:

Nope, sure don't

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

no

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Buddyroe360 said:

It was "Goode" if you ask me and it had potential, but it wasn't full of the sellout fart/gay/fetus jokes that Judge wasn't willing to churn out post Beavis and Butthead so it didn't appeal to the slobbering TVidiots out there and it failed.

Enter the return of Fam Guy and anything else MacF**kface could squeeze out of old comic routines.

you sound angry

if ur reading this ur hot

ill stick with him just being angry

• Banned

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

you sound angry

No, I sound correct.

Buddyroe360 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

you sound angry

No, I sound correct.

i guess its both

• Banned

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

you sound angry

No, I sound correct.

i guess its both

This just a bad case of you trying to remain relevant......Why would I be mad when I'm right.

Buddyroe360 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Buddyroe360 said:

you sound angry

No, I sound correct.

i guess its both

This just a bad case of you trying to remain relevant......Why would I be mad when I'm right.

idk im not the one thats mad

• Special Snowflake

Yeah, I remember that, unfortunately. It was supposed to be King of the Hill on liberals. None of the characters had redeeming qualities. It was essentially a show of Peggy Hills.

Memento Mori