• Nyaa or Nothing

• SwimParagon

Uhhhhhh

Why isn't it just a $60 full game?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• IB

F**kin' weaboos.

• Special Snowflake

This game's not even gonna be that good. They should just start selling FF7 sex toys.

Memento Mori

No season pass?

Well, I guess I'll take my service elsewhere.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I f**king hate the concept of season passes. I should get the full game when i spend $60. They better not even try this for the 7 remake.

• IB

Fuggstice said:

I f**king hate the concept of season passes. I should get the full game when i spend $60. They better not even try this for the 7 remake.

No, the FF7 remake will just come out in 4 parts that you'll get to spend $60 a piece on.

Good thing I don't care about new final fantasy games.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

isn't there another game that had a special collectors edition that doesn't even have the game in it

if ur reading this ur hot

• Special Snowflake Banned

bnmjv said:

This game's not even gonna be that good. They should just start selling FF7 sex toys.

LOL shows wut you know DWEEB! This game is gonna be awesome just mad u mad flipping dem burgers can't afford it.

• Helper

Fuggstice said:

ALL frickin' games should be complete games when you buy them. Everything possible at the time of release should be earnable within the game in some way, shape, or form without having to shell out more money. This DLC only stuff is selfish bullcrap.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

What's this "season pass" crap?
    Sounds like a rip off to me, I'll stick to playing Diablo II LoD and Warlords Battlecry II thanks.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Babbling

I hate that season pass bullshît. F**king assholes.

ThorsPenor said:

I hate that season pass bullshît. F**king assholes.

the lowest point of season passes ive seen is bethesda raising the price of their fallout 4 season pass because they didnt know what would be in it when they first had it for sale

so basically their season pass was just nothing with a price tag on it for a while

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Jingai said:

What's this "season pass" crap?
    Sounds like a rip off to me, I'll stick to playing Diablo II LoD and Warlords Battlecry II thanks.

I first learned about it working for xbox. Content is released a little bit at a time over a course of the year...like weapons,maps and character. Of course a lot of time people didn't get their shit on time and would call xbox. So playing the game and unlocking levels and finding rare items is dead. You can just buy them now.

• Babbling

Dark Souls 1 used to have free phantom invasions. No you have to pay to be invaded.

Eh, so long as the game feels complete I don't care about DLC. Maybe I'll get it if it looks interesting enough or just avoid it.

ThorsPenor said:

Dark Souls 1 used to have free phantom invasions. No you have to pay to be invaded.

wait youve lost me

• Babbling

In order to have any online interactions you have to pay for it. You didn't used to have to.

• Other Anime

You could effectively save more by buying the regular copy with the season pass. Nixing the $200 action figure won't be a heartbreaker

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Helper

That's funny. I don't really care though because I won't be buying it or FF7 Kingdom Hearts 13 remake. If I wanted to play KH I would.

SE is such a joke now. Not as bad as Konami yet but still terrible.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.