so i drop kicked my old laptop.....
171   9

• Banned

cause i wanted to see what would happen.....think i broke my toe....but dat screen crack tho....lol....look at my new baby tho

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Cool.

Can I play with it?

• Banned

no

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

POOP

• Banned

its sad that i live in texas but i dont have a gun

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut

I'm getting a new laptop very soon. This one started blue screening. First, I have to look for dial up modems that are compatible with Windows 10. I tried my current modem on somebody else' Windows 10 and it's a no go.

This old laptop might go out in a wood chipper. Talk about wiping data...

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Helper

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

its sad that i live in texas but i dont have a gun

I thought thy gave them to you when you got your driver's license.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln