who is ready for halloween?
541   32

• Banned

i am i am....im gonna go to my boyfriends gig like this

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• The Room

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• The Room

i hate halloween

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

• Swimuminati

wait till the halloween ranks get here

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

GET OFF THE ROAD YOU DAMN KIDS

• The Room

no halloween board though so HA

• Swimuminati

that just means it won't be quarantined ("/)

halloween threads everywhere

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

i couldnt give a f**k

• The Room

and i won't be on the boards until november 1st then

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

get me in the banned group would ya? ive been banned twice

I knew there was s reason we couldn't be friends.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Swimuminati

...about something I said to Naraku....seems about right >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Is that a batcat costume? O_o

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• IB

This is me in my costume.

alt text

• The Room

April Fools was way better around the boards

• Banned

eh dont care....i like bats...and cats

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

resolution that's doomed to fail

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Naraku4656 said:

get me in the banned group would ya? ive been banned twice

uhhhhh sure. let me see if i can figure out how

• Banned

na ive seen yo faise....that isnt you