4

Think ill go see sausage party
193   12

  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    While my daughter is in school
    My last day of freedom!


  • 0

    go see it then SEE IF I CARE

    have fun though

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • SwimLegend
    0

    School started already? Damn

    Oh bother...


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    go see it then SEE IF I CARE

    have fun though

    You can come, too, you know.


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    School started already? Damn

    Ya, Monday.


  • 0

    i am a fan of phallic ground meats that can speak

    im always talking about it with my friends

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Swimuminati
    1

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Mixboy said:

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it

    I think you need money to do that.
    Is there boarding school for 6 year olds?


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it

    I think you need money to do that.
    Is there boarding school for 6 year olds?

    I don't see why there wouldn't be one....and if you want it bad enough you'll find a way to pay for it...


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    1

    Mixboy said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it

    I think you need money to do that.
    Is there boarding school for 6 year olds?

    I don't see why there wouldn't be one....and if you want it bad enough you'll find a way to pay for it...

    I would never do that.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it

    I think you need money to do that.
    Is there boarding school for 6 year olds?

    I don't see why there wouldn't be one....and if you want it bad enough you'll find a way to pay for it...

    I would never do that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_9zH9Q44o


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Mixboy said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Mixboy said:

    Boarding school might be worth looking into...why raise your kids when you can pay someone else to do it

    I think you need money to do that.
    Is there boarding school for 6 year olds?

    I don't see why there wouldn't be one....and if you want it bad enough you'll find a way to pay for it...

    I would never do that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_9zH9Q44o

    Why you trying to get me to get rid of my child. You want me all to yourself? kissy face


Log in to reply