dear madden players
193   11

• SwimIcon

putting yourself in the game as a player and then ramping up all the stats to 99 is not only cheating, it's lame.

• SwimStar

I'm always fair with my own stats. Speed somewhere in the upper 80s, strength super low, decent agility, etc.

Also I don't like the fact that I can't make myself smaller than 5'5 and 160 lbs. I would kill to be that big. :|

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

But my receiving score really is at 95% and tackle and speed at 92%.

• SwimIcon

that's fair.

if i were being realistic, everything would be in the like the 60's. :(

• SwimIcon

ELANGEL said:

But my receiving score really is at 95% and tackle and speed at 92%.

so, you're the player Josh Norman thinks he is?

Yep.

I'm the best!

• SwimIcon

ELANGEL said:

Yep.

I'm the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g

I used to be ranked in the top 100 on PSN in both Madden and NHL. In NHL I was one of the very top players, but people hated how I played because, although I was extremely skilled, I would score a goal and then have my fastest skater (usually Crosby, 99 speed, if I played with the Pens) rag the puck the rest of the game. Had so many 1-0 and DNF Wins (from the other player rage quitting).

• SwimStar

I pride myself on my speed. In high school I ran the mile in a little over five minutes.

If I'm honest though, I'm so out of shape these days, I'm not entirely sure I could even get close to that. I would be great early, but I don't have that asinine amount of energy to push me through like I did as a younger guy. :/

• SwimStar

I haven't played an NHL game since '03 or something like that. I used to be pretty good with the Avs.

• SwimComrad

Gawd...I wouldn't play Madden in online play even if my life depended on it.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.