if your sky is clear, do yourselves a favor and go outside
1861   56

• Swimuminati

The sturgeon moon is full, it is bright, it is gold..... and it is beautiful...

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimHero

No it's not. It's summer.
    It won't be nice outside until fall.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Girl u want me to get shot?

• Swimuminati

You make no sense.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Helper

Ah, did I miss something? Moon just looks regular here.

What the hell is that behind you

• Babbling

"The night was clear...and the moon was yellow...and the leaves came tumblin' down...."

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Swimuminati

Idk. Its gold af here... and full cuz its the 18th.... and def sturgeon cuz its august. Maybe its just prettier in Michigan....

• Swimuminati

not nearly drunk enough to go outside...couple more hours and we'll see if I can't find some way to get injured out there

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Fuggstice said:

Girl u want me to get shot?

Sorry bout your shitty neighborhood.

• Swimuminati

tsar4 said:

"The night was clear...and the moon was yellow...and the leaves came tumblin' down...."

No no... thats for the next couple months... the leaves need to wait....

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

not nearly drunk enough to go outside...couple more hours and we'll see if I can't find some way to get injured out there

You need to be drunk to go outside?

• Helper

I'm in NY, so maybe I missed paying attention to moonrise, did not know about sturgeon moon

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

tell you what, it'll make the god damn moon a hell of a lot more interesting

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Well its rather difficult to obtain a clear view of the sky from this geofront below Tokyo3.

It's over 100 degrees here all day every day. Pass.

• Senpai

but its so hot my eyes they burn looking at the sky

• Swimuminati

The moon has its name for each month. There are more technical names for each month but I don't know all of those. So the names can vary based on where you are geographically because different Native groups called different moons different things. The August Moon here in the u.s. is more widely recognized as sturgeon Moon because it's the month of the year when most sturgeon can be caught in the Great Lakes. And of course I know that little bit because, well, Michigan proud.

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

That made me sad :(

• Helper

O, I C

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

That made me sad :(

welp, grab a glass...all we have is Johnnie Walker Blue...no ice, no nothing, just drink...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut

But.... if I'm not the real Rei then.....