I wore a fake tattoo today...
365   10

• SwimPeanut

...and went to see a mortgage broker. The pre-approval process was done a while ago and now, it's the actual application. I had to sign a big stack of papers to let the lender do some serious digging to verify that all the W2's, tax documents, pay stubs, etc. are in fact genuine. I guess they'll be giving my boss a call pretty soon. They'll call the IRS, my bank and a few other people.

God, this is preposterous compared to buying a house in Wyoming. Even Pennsylvania wasn't this complex.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Good luck. Maybe one day I'll get a subprime single mommy mortgage.

• Banned

And then you made a fake thread....You're killing it today.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimNinja

What did the fake tat have to do with this story? Like I kept waiting for you to claim you got discriminated against for it or something.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

What did the fake tat have to do with this story? Like I kept waiting for you to claim you got discriminated against for it or something.

STOP, that's the trap.....Don't touch that part. Pretty sure it's either some weird metaphor for how he's able to buy property with no money. Or it's the usual Packard just making shit up....Either, or.

• Banned

Lol... Fannie is federal and TRID is the same everywhere.....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Babbling

It was a tattoo that said "Mom" on his arm. He was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off.

• Banned

Well, he does kinda look like Popeye.

• Babbling

Is it because he's bald and squinty? and smells like canned spinach?

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

• SwimLegend

PrincessUnikitty said:

I wondered the same thing but then I remembered who made the thread and thought don't hurt yourself wondering about it

Oh bother...