342   13

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

For a great tax has already been paid.

• SwimPeanut Banned

I'd rather have sex with Unit00

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Sure!

Uh wait. What?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

You pervert!

• Swimuminati

is it really "sex work"...it's basically just stripping right

• SwimPeanut

I never thought ANY earnings should be taxed. Did you know that the U.S. federal government used to be operating on nothing but excise taxes? Did you know that the current income tax system was instituted by way of a Constitutional amendment and that the amendment was never made official through ratification of 2/3 majority of state governors? Income tax is still illegal, according to the Constitution. Also, income taxes are paid through payroll deductions because if you wait a whole year to write a tax check, half the people won't be able to afford it and the other half would be plotting a revolt when they see how much is actually getting chewed up by the government every year.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

Mixboy said:

And a lot of fapping...

• Swimuminati

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

And a lot of fapping...

hmm, yeah, ok...still on the line though...mostly just exhibitionism

Mixboy said:

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

And a lot of fapping...

hmm, yeah, ok...still on the line though...mostly just exhibitionism

Still shouldn't be taxed. I am doing the public a big service by keeping the pervs inside distracted by their computers.

• IB

real public service jobs are also taxed. EVERYTHING IS TAXED. the IRS states to even claim illegal activities on a 1099 which they are supposed to not turn over to the justice department

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Special Snowflake

I say stupid things when I want attention too.

Memento Mori

Naraku4656 said:

real public service jobs are also taxed. EVERYTHING IS TAXED. the IRS states to even claim illegal activities on a 1099 which they are supposed to not turn over to the justice department

Government blood suckers taxing my bewbs and p***y. Churches and non profits aren't taxed so no not everything is taxed.

• Banned

bnmjv said:

I say stupid things when I want attention too.

It was me.....It was always me.