4

Blue
288   17

  • 1

    9
    4
    11
    Idk
    5-14-15-21-7-8 9-19 5-14-15-21-7-8


  • Senpai
    2


  • 1

    alt text

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • 0

    I
    d
    K
    9-4-11
    Enough is Enough


  • Senpai
    1

    thats radical!!!!!!!


  • 0

    Radical Edward Wong Hau Peppilu Tivursky the Fourth

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Manowarrior
    0

    scope85 said:

    Radical Edward Wong Hau Peppilu Tivursky the Fourth

    Did you have to look that up?

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • 0

    lol no but I stumbled a bit there, I'm a total Bebop dork.
    I think I probably messed up the spelling.,...whatever it is.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Manowarrior
    0

    scope85 said:

    lol no but I stumbled a bit there, I'm a total Bebop dork.
    I think I probably messed up the spelling.,...whatever it is.

    I really wish I could remember it, but that would require studying it like for a final exam in a college class.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • Senpai
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    scope85 said:

    Radical Edward Wong Hau Peppilu Tivursky the Fourth

    Did you have to look that up?

    It looks good to me A+


  • 2

    StarPanda said:

    This was the first thing that came to my mind, too ^_^


  • Senpai
    2

    Great minds think alike

    Bebop Ost one of the best


  • 2

    True! I've probably downloaded the whole soundtrack. It's all so good!


  • 0

    Yoko Kanno is a genius is why
    Her work on the Stand Alone Complex OST was excellent too and she does the OPs as well.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Senpai
    0

    some people are gifted with talent and they take that talent far beyond anyone's expectations
    that is Yoko Kano and think shes dont other anime music i haven't heard about


  • Senpai
    0

    renjifan22 said:

    True! I've probably downloaded the whole soundtrack. It's all so good!

    legally i hope


  • 1

    StarPanda said:

    renjifan22 said:

    True! I've probably downloaded the whole soundtrack. It's all so good!

    legally i hope

    Yeeeaaahhh...totally >_>


Log in to reply