He may be on Sesame Street, but he's the real deal
456   21

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Senpai

regardless of what street, hes still from the streets so you know already not to mess with him

• Banned

The Count has gotten soft in his old age. If you need dat work done, you gotta get a junkie with nothing to lose.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Swimuminati

They all answer to one puppet

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

StarPanda said:

regardless of what street, hes still from the streets so you know already not to mess with him

some streets are messed with less than others...sesame street was paved over the bodies of those who didn't recognize

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake Banned

Kermie was never the same after he did that 10 year bid for Elmo.

Vote Kermie Sanders

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Senpai

thats why no one goes there and messes with them

you ever see that dave chapell stand up where he talks about sesame street

• Manowarrior

scope85 said:

Vote Kermie Sanders

"Climb up my butt, Piggary. Right here."

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

Mr. Snuffulupagus will smoke your ass.

• Helper

• Swimuminati

pfft, he doesn't even have tusks

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

little known fact, elmo was the first to say "give me liberty or give me death"

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

He'll choke you to death. And he'll get away with it too. Nobody even knows he exists.

• Swimuminati

I'll drop dead Fred him into nothingness

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Drop Dead Fred died last year.

• Swimuminati

oh shit, he did...did you know that off top or did you have to look it up

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

I remember there was a thread about it. Girls loved that movie for some strange reason. A lot of girls have imaginary friends.

• Swimuminati

Girls be cray

-Phillies 8/15/2016