4

Bleach I will miss you
685   21

  • Senpai
    2

    But thanks for giving me that Ichigo and Orihime it will do since Sakura and Naruto sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic


  • 2

    ichiruki master race

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi


  • 1

    Rather drink Bleach than watch it.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Babbling
    2

    ICHIGO!!!


  • SwimVIP
    1

    RIP MY GRIMMJOW JAGGERJACK!!!

    "Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

    "If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage


  • Senpai
    1

    More like rejnjiruki or idk what that ship is
    Sorry buy your ship was sunk it happens


  • Senpai
    0

    Don't watch it than just read it


  • Senpai
    2

    Kagome

    Wait wrong show


  • Senpai
    1

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat


  • 2

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi


  • SwimVIP
    0

    StarPanda said:

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat

    Those bastards!

    "Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

    "If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage


  • Senpai
    1

    Denial is great but eventually we accept the truth and all we can dois go back to the moments our characters had with each other and just think what if


  • Senpai
    1

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat

    Those bastards!

    He was definitely one of the coolest characters in bleach after like maybe 5 or 6 others haha


  • SwimVIP
    2

    StarPanda said:

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat

    Those bastards!

    He was definitely one of the coolest characters in bleach after like maybe 5 or 6 others haha

    Halibel, Nel Tu, and Grimmjow have always been my favorite Espadas.

    "Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

    "If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage


  • Senpai
    1

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat

    Those bastards!

    He was definitely one of the coolest characters in bleach after like maybe 5 or 6 others haha

    Halibel, Nel Tu, and Grimmjow have always been my favorite Espadas.

    Mine as well especially Nel, it helped that they dint die


  • SwimVIP
    0

    StarPanda said:

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    TheRealistMe said:

    StarPanda said:

    He dint even make it to the last chapter rip kitty cat

    Those bastards!

    He was definitely one of the coolest characters in bleach after like maybe 5 or 6 others haha

    Halibel, Nel Tu, and Grimmjow have always been my favorite Espadas.

    Mine as well especially Nel, it helped that they dint die

    Yeah, tell me about it.

    "Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

    "If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage


  • 0

    StarPanda said:

    Denial is great but eventually we accept the truth and all we can do is cease to exist

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi


  • Babbling
    0

    I watched Bleach on the internets. I watched up to when Ichigo defeated Aizen. It was such a slog!


  • ShoeHands Banned
    0

    Ichigo doesn't end up with anyone in the manga.


  • 0

    ThorsPenor said:

    I watched Bleach on the internets. I watched up to when Ichigo defeated Aizen. It was such a slog!

    I lost it a couple episodes after they brought vampires into the show.


  • ShoeHands Banned
    0

    The Bount.


Log in to reply