Sausage party is my kind of movie
164   10

• SwimDandy Banned

Rogan is a funny man.

Oops

Movie sucked.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

My response was a bit neutral. I loved all the puns and what not but did not lose my shit in laughter. The ending seemed really rushed as well.

I do want to watch it a few more times though because I'm sure I missed some things, especially anything that may be on the product labeling.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

I guess my expectation was.... I wanted to laugh like I did with Team America......

My humor boner was not tickled with a feather on this one.

• Swimuminati

I dunno, unlike the bandwagon, I usually find the Seth Rogan stuff to be funny. Especially This is the End and Knocked Up. This one, while it had plenty of good puns, fell a bit flat for me and felt rushed. Both at the end and just the general delivery of the jokes themselves.

I think we aren't going to see many animated or puppet style movies that will beat Team America in the funny department. Though I thought Ted got pretty close.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

The original.... the second one sucked big fat donkey dicks.

• SwimDandy Banned

Team America was retarded...

Oops

f**k outta here with that bullshit.

• ShoeHands

I loved it

Really funny humor and the labeling of products was just gold. So many little things in the background that made it better.

I want to see the unrated version now.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

I dunno, unlike the bandwagon, I usually find the Seth Rogan stuff to be funny. Especially This is the End and Knocked Up. This one, while it had plenty of good puns, fell a bit flat for me and felt rushed. Both at the end and just the general delivery of the jokes themselves.

I think we aren't going to see many animated or puppet style movies that will beat Team America in the funny department. Though I thought Ted got pretty close.

I laughed all throughout This is the End, but I was f**king hammered, too.

POOP