Milo Yiannopoulos Raised $100K for Charity, Deposits it in His Bank Account
316   18

If you're stupid enough to give your money to Milo then you deserve to have it stolen. That's how Darwin gets you to starve to death for the betterment of the species.

Frosted tips.

Man that dude probably has p***y dripping off his face.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Also, Greeks......

Isn't that fraud and possibly grand larceny?

• Swimuminati

I still refuse to learn who this man is or what he does...I see no benefit in it...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

lol... If that was the case... throw Hillary in jail.

That's what happens to people dumb enough to be fans of Milo.

They get their pass because some of the money actually goes to charitable activity. "Running costs" are okay.

The_Mantis_Army said:

They get their pass because some of the money actually goes to charitable activity. "Running costs" are okay.

Ahhhh, you believe that shit.

Alright...

• Banned

Mixboy said:

I still refuse to learn who this man is or what he does...I see no benefit in it...

this exactly. f**k all of these assclowns and the ass they rode in on right in the ass.

POOP

I didn't say I believe it. That's just how the law works and is why I don't donate to charity.

I donate to charities.

Just put time in this morning to a road race where I live, sweat equity.

Also do homeless prevention council as well as a lot with habitat for humanity

Monies, I rarely donate because all the non profits are corrupt as f**k in regards to their compensation packages for their senior level people.

Red Cross can eat my ass.

But he needs that money to keep up that swag up to date though.

Mixboy said:

That's a good plan.

The greatest benefit to paying him any mind is a free, easy way to give your brain an abortion.

• Other Anime

To be fair, he did donate the money to a member of the LGBT community.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Subtle. I almost responded to that as though it wasn't a joke.

• Other Anime

With his supporters charitable donations, Milo can be the first gay conservative to buy a golden toilet. Talk about giving to a good cause.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Mixboy said:

All i know is he is anti sjw and makes people angry. I hate that i know that much. I am not surprised he stole money.