Of all the pointless bullshit to complain about...
1358   51

• Check It Out!

...the title "No Man's Sky" has set the feminists off.

It has?

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

they should be f**king happy, or do they want to rename it to "only women's sky?"

POOP

• Puppy Power

naraku360 said:

It has?

09/13/03

FieryDoom said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

they should be f**king happy, or do they want to rename it to "only women's sky?"

It would make a lot of sense, as it spends its days collecting water weight.

• SwimParagon

So, like, you gonna link us to what they're saying?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

Dont care

To busy having fun to get drawn into all the BS around the game.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Babbling

No Gender Fluid Pigmented Plane Above Me

• IB

But it is Jezebel soooooooo yeah .....expected

It's fun seeing what a catastrophe it has been for all involved. From devs who over-promised to media figures who over-hyped to fans who yet again allowed themselves to fall for the proclamations of both. Everyone in the game industry is like a toddler who is too oblivious to know to stop sticking their fork into the electrical socket.

The game industry is so irritating now. It needs to crash hard so small studios can make creative games again.Everyone sucks.

• ShoeHands

Its funny because I knew about this game for years. I had been following it for years and had it pre-ordered the day I could pre-order it. It quite possibly was the most anticipated game ever for me. Ive been dying to play it since I first saw it.

So far it has done everything I hoped it would. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be. A giant galactic survival and exploration game where Im never quite sure what is over the horizon or in the next system. Sure there is room for improvement, but even as it stands I dont see myself getting bored of it or stop playing it anytime soon.

All the people bitching about the game didnt do their research and didnt really pay attention to what the game would be. They thought it would be something drastically different than what it is.
    This isnt some game where an NPC tells you what to do and holds your hand. You are dropped on a planet and basically told "good luck!" and thats it. A really basic story line(if you want to play it) and a lot of galactic lore is about as much as you can get.

Its really a game thats only as good as the person playing it.

All the bitching about this game just makes me think that people are impossible to please. We have been given the single biggest video game ever with countless different places to explore and play on and all people can do is bitch about what it isnt.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• ShoeHands

No one cares about Jezebel.

• SwimParagon

lol Jezebel. That made my head hurt.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimLegend

I clicked, read and loled

I keep reading stupid shit and I think it might turn me into the dick of dicks

Oh bother...

• Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

Its funny because I knew about this game for years. I had been following it for years and had it pre-ordered the day I could pre-order it. It quite possibly was the most anticipated game ever for me. Ive been dying to play it since I first saw it.

So far it has done everything I hoped it would. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be. A giant galactic survival and exploration game where Im never quite sure what is over the horizon or in the next system. Sure there is room for improvement, but even as it stands I dont see myself getting bored of it or stop playing it anytime soon.

All the people bitching about the game didnt do their research and didnt really pay attention to what the game would be. They thought it would be something drastically different than what it is.
    This isnt some game where an NPC tells you what to do and holds your hand. You are dropped on a planet and basically told "good luck!" and thats it. A really basic story line(if you want to play it) and a lot of galactic lore is about as much as you can get.

Its really a game thats only as good as the person playing it.

All the bitching about this game just makes me think that people are impossible to please. We have been given the single biggest video game ever with countless different places to explore and play on and all people can do is bitch about what it isnt.

POOP

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

how about it just turns you into a giant bag of dicks?

or a giant bag of dildos?

POOP

• SwimLegend

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

Reading that article turned my eyeballs into penises.....now if I only
    knew yoga I could f*ck myself twice....TWO TIMES!!

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

gah, you got too many pubes on your face now, get over here so i can shave you.

POOP

• SwimLegend

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

gah, you got too many pubes on your face now, get over here so i can shave you.

lol, when I first read this I thought you were gonna shave my face
    derp herp dump

Oh bother...

Blink89 said:

But it is Jezebel soooooooo yeah .....expected

Wow, I didn't know Jezebel even hired male writers.

Well, to be more precise, "male" writers.