Dude's online relationship with Katy Perry ends up a lie
619   20

• Special Snowflake Banned

• Banned

She was f**king Russell Brand, so I understand why he thought it would seem like a reasonable arrangement to her.

• Puppy Power

Somewhere.....

The real Buck-In-A-Rut is nodding his approval most emphatically.

09/13/03

• IB

ph shit I was gonna bring up this dude, but he was obsessed with Bjork, not katy perry. So it's no surprise he killed himself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwXLNK6gOo

whatevah..

Poor guy.

I wonder what's his ASMB name?

• Babbling Banned

Poor sucke--Uh, I mean poor basta--uh, I mean poor sap.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Swimuminati

I'll let Sisko do the honors

• Special Snowflake

The mentally ill are finally getting their fifteen minutes of derision . . . er fame.

Memento Mori

• Babbling

I should say he shoulda known better but these are weird people who have no social interaction. Mantai Te'o was catfished, he's kinda popular around here.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I cannot wait to see this episode!

How do people fall for this shit?

• Swimuminati

naraku360 said:

alt text

• Helper

naraku360 said:

Desperate and stupid. They may have all these friends who've met friends online and think that's the way to do it but instead of just looking for 'regular' people, they go after 'famous' people and think they actually meet them online as themselves. The only way to really 'meet' a famous person openly online is to sign up to follow their official blatherings on twit.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

You are the meme master!

• Banned

I am dating a girl I met online named Bridget the Midget.... Thought it was weird that her middle name and last name were, "the Midget" but she is sexy as hell on the phone...

Pushing 3 years.....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

• Helper

Sawdamizer said:

I am dating a girl I met online named Bridget the Midget.... Thought it was weird that her middle name and last name were, "the Midget" but she is sexy as hell on the phone...

Pushing 3 years.....

Hope you like a lot of hair on your 'female' .

'Bridget' has the most epic neckbeard you'll ever fake run your fingers through for $3.99 the first minute, $.99 each additional minute.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Babbling Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Pushing 3 years.....

Hope that's working out for ya, dude.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

That guy is an idiot.

He's not lucky like me, I'm online dating Selena Gomez and she is the real deal.

• Banned

katt_goddess said:

Sawdamizer said:

Pushing 3 years.....

Hope you like a lot of hair on your 'female' .

'Bridget' has the most epic neckbeard you'll ever fake run your fingers through for $3.99 the first minute, $.99 each additional minute.

I saw her in Philly.. she wasn't THAT bad... but I was also super wasted and was laughing the entire time.

If you gotta go go with a smile