Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 83 Discussion
2912   109

• Toonami

Episode 83: "Cell Invades the Airwaves! Announcing the 'Cell Games'!"

Recap: While Goku and Gohan lock down their training regime, Cell is easily winning his fight with a fully powered up Trunks. Cell explains the folly of Trunks' form: while he possesses superior strength, he is far too slow to land a blow. Realizing the battle is lost, Trunks concedes defeat and urges Cell to simply end his life quickly. But Cell has another idea; intrigued by the powers both Trunks and Vegeta gained in such a short time, he asks Trunks if, given more time, they could become even more powerful. When Trunks answers with an affirmative, Cell decides to let him and the rest of the Z Fighters live. For 10 more days at least. He announces that he will host a tournament to see which one is the strongest and leaves, leaving the cryptic hint to keep an eye on the television for further news.

No spamming, trolling, hating, flaming, etc.

Only on @toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Senpai

We are about to get the awesomeness that is the cell games

• SwimVIP Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai83F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimStar

the ultimate kai experience is not watching kai at all

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Special Snowflake

DeusExMasquerade said:

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai83F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

dork

• SwimVIP Banned

REKT1 said:

DeusExMasquerade said:

dork

https://youtu.be/brjVfLwSCF4?t=43s

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Toonami

Tonight at 11:30 we're getting Kai as hell

Congrats

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• Toonami

'kay here's the thing

I gotta leave today at 11:30........after which I will be gone ALL day until possibly around 9:PM.....which leaves me no time to disco nap

that said.......I slept almost non-stop the last 3 days......so I may be able to stay up all night anyway.......also.....I have a whole six pack.......buuuuut in the intrest of not being a complete buzzkill.....I will probably not drink it

• Toonami

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimPunk

time for cell to be a DJ tonight.

• ShoeHands

Anybody else been watching the Olympics?

I can feel my bones cracking just watching those divers hit the water from 30 ft up.

• Toonami

Xagzan said:

Anybody else been watching the Olympics?

I can feel my bones cracking just watching those divers hit the water from 30 ft up.

I never watch the Olympics

• SwimPeanut

Haha I got a 2 hour nap in there I'm ready.

• SwimPunk

i always get excited and then this damned song comes on...=_=

• Special Snowflake

alt text

• Toonami

JefferzOPP said:

Haha I got a 2 hour nap in there I'm ready.

I'm napless and super exhausted...but the beer is....for some reason combatting it

• SwimPunk

i neglected to nap and my eyes started feeling sleep-deprived a half hour ago.

somehow i keep falling asleep during One Piece and it pisses me off

• Toonami

Not too much gonna be happening this episode.

• SwimPunk

imagine if this show was remade today. Cell is trending on twitter.

• SwimPunk

dare i ask why? the olympics are fun..during certain events, anyway

• SwimSuperFan

CorbeauKarasu said:

i neglected to nap and my eyes started feeling sleep-deprived a half hour ago.

somehow i keep falling asleep during One Piece and it pisses me off

Perona is disappointed

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"