Rōmaji - Saikyō no Toshi
    Japan Air Date = November 8, 2015
    English Air Date = TBA
    Chapters = 18 (page 6-21), 19, 20

Opening = The Hero!!
    Ending = Hoshi yori Saki ni Mitsukete Ageru

Previously on One Punch Man's fifth episode
    alt text
    Saitama and Genos discovering that they are in fact unregistered heroes begin the process of becoming registered, which involves a physical and written tests. Saitama easily passes the physical exam, breaking all the existing records along with most of the equipment. However, he performs poorly on the written section, passing by a single point, while Genos gets perfect scores on both and is given a special S rank, with Saitama receiving a C rank. Saitama and Genos then listen to an A class presenter teach a class on being a hero, despite the fact that both Saitama and Genos both best their teacher in strength.

Later that day, Genos asks to spar with Saitama, having received new upgrades. Genos still does not believe Saitama's secret training strategy and thinks there must be some other secret that even Saitama himself might not know. Genos does not hold back in the spar while Saitama deftly avoids his attacks and maintains his nonchalant demeanor, despite Genos wanting Saitama to give it his all. Saitama finally relents and gets serious, ending the fight instantly without even touching Genos; the latter realizes that Saitama is on another level that even he cannot reach by simply training. While the two eat dinner afterwards, Amai Mask meets with Genos to deliver a welcome gift and a warning.
    alt text

After the credits, Genos moved in with Saitama

Episode Credits:
    Director - Nobuhiro Mutô
    Screenplay - Satoshihiro Suzuki
    Storyboard - Katsunori Shibata, Ushijima Shinichiro
    Animation Director - KimuyoShun

Rules: No spoiling, no flaming, no more than 100 pushups every day for three years

Only On @Toonami

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

This ep is all about the stache.

• Senpai

Holy Crap i had totally forgotten about making these discussion threads

One Punchhhhhhh

• SwimPeanut

Let's get punching!!!

I never thought I'd like this show this much. It's the funniest satire since Space Dandy.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• SwimStar

i remember dropping opm at ep 3 last year, but toughed it out for a couple of more eps
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/10da393b87e75381f17fb9787d231155/tumblr_nurswdArqi1tk2mobo3_250.png

was worth it tbh

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Senpai

I hope you read the manga we see alot more of her, shes got some banging scenes

• SwimPeanut

Must tell you this! When I was at the mall today I stopped by the Hot Topic store (of course) to check out the newest stuff...and they have One Punch Man shirts! They have 4 really cool One Punch Shirts! Unfortunately I didn't buy one...mainly cause I just couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted. They all looked so awesome. I'm gonna have to go there again when I do.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

Showtime!

Current Shows Discussing: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Coming Soon: N/A

• Toonami

the good news is I'm drinking more slowly tonight so I'm still lucid enough to....."enjoy" this show

• Toonami

Got in just in time for OPM! Nice.

Stache time!

• Toonami

We're already up to episode 6? Wow, time flies when it's a good show.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

mochi said:

the good news is I'm drinking more slowly tonight so I'm still lucid enough to....."enjoy" this show

I gotta speed up. I've been nursing this mixer for about an hour.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

Meilag32 said:

We're already up to episode 6? Wow, time flies when it's a good show.

When I watch RE Zero it seems like 30 mins goes by before I can even blink. OPM is like that too.

• Toonami

moment of Truth....is Speed of Sound Sonic's dick still gone?

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

I gotta speed up. I've been nursing this mixer for about an hour.

I don't....me, alcohol, and this show are a toxic mix

The Art Of Laziness by Genos

Current Shows Discussing: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Coming Soon: N/A

• SwimPunk

this hero guild sounds like a bit of a dick.

• SwimPeanut

PUNCH!!!!

• Toonami

mochi said:

moment of Truth....is Speed of Sound Sonic's dick still gone?

Did we get confirmation that it was gone? I assume since his voice didn't change and his muscles are still there, testosterone is still being made in his body. Can't do that if his groin was destroyed.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Uh, but Saitama is known for beating the crap out of every bad person!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!