Comes out my birth month in October on [as]

• Senpai

Is this one of those anime with muscular characters and gay undertones

• SwimSuperFan

Prepare to be hearing about Jojo for many many years to come

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• Swimuminati

hmmm......nope >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Senpai

Mixboy said:

hmmm......nope >.>

get hyped

• Swimuminati

StarPanda said:

Mixboy said:

hmmm......nope >.>

get hyped

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimDandy

Yes. In other words. Mochi made it.

• SwimSuperFan

who here thinks they'll survive the years of Jojo?

• Senpai

i know this is you on the inside

• Senpai

Soy_Bomb said:

Yes. In other words. Mochi made it.

Ha, has he given his input on this show

• Swimuminati

who told you Jonah Hill was my spirit animal?

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Senpai

is he really lol

did you hear he got really sick from snorting fake cocaine on the set of the wolf of wall street

• Swimuminati

StarPanda said:

is he really lol

did you hear he got really sick from snorting fake cocaine on the set of the wolf of wall street

oh jeeeeez...will somebody please spring for some real f**king cocaine....put it on craft services ffs

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Senpai

Mixboy said:

StarPanda said:

is he really lol

oh jeeeeez...will somebody please spring for some real f**king cocaine....put it on craft services ffs

alt text

i think he took the real stuff and just couldnt handle it he cant hang with Leo, ahh will arnet loved him in AD

• Senpai

Anyways back to Jo Jo yeah the fans wanted this how and now they got it woooo

• SwimVIP

StarPanda said:

I've been reading and hearing about the hype Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has been given over these last 4 years. A few weeks ago, I watched episode 1 of Phantom Blood and it doesn't seem bad. Even though I haven't had time to binge watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood, I believe it's different from the stereotypical Shonen Jump Action Anime, that's aired on Adult Swim. Hopefully, more viewers will like it.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• SwimSuperFan

TheRealistMe said:

StarPanda said:

I've been reading and hearing about the hype Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has been given over these last 4 years. A few weeks ago, I watched episode 1 of Phantom Blood and it doesn't seem bad. Even though I haven't had time to binge watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood, I believe it's different from the stereotypical Shonen Jump Action Anime, that's aired on Adult Swim. Hopefully, more viewers will like it.

hopefully otherwise they'll be in for a long painful ride that's not ending for a couple years

• SwimVIP

This is all the more reason why Adult Swim needs to start airing Anime on the weeknights again. There are too many perennials on their schedule.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• SwimSuperFan

TheRealistMe said:

This is all the more reason why Adult Swim needs to start airing Anime on the weeknights again. There are too many perennials on their schedule.

i agree but they'd probably say something like it isn't profitable and the toonami crew would say they are comfortable where they are at right now...

but the early stages of the toonami reboot had them being creative and experimental with the shows they picked...but now it's become clear that they can't make those risky creative choices anymore because they don't have the amount of time and money they used to...to just keep the rotations constantly fresh and recharging

so they filled up as many slots as they could with Well Regarded Long Runners that they thought would help Toonami Survive

they didn't pick up HXH And Jojo Because of all the fan demand they did it to survive because they saw themselves needing something more than just DBZ to draw people's attention to the block

• SwimVIP

HunterXHunter isn't my cup of tea, but I can see myself watching more of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I still say Black Butler should be added to the lineup once other shows are over or just give the show it's own night.

• SwimSuperFan

TheRealistMe said:

HunterXHunter isn't my cup of tea, but I can see myself watching more of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I still say Black Butler should be added to the lineup once other shows are over or just give the show it's own night.

Once other shows are over....with just one slot left for new shows that's a laugh