3908   139

• Toonami

@Toonami

ep title:
    "Sanji, the Knight of Flames!! Kick Down the False Ceremony"

only Toonami

• Toonami

Congrats on thread snag

If One Piece didn't have an episode thread made by the time I get off work later I would have gone straight for it.

If this is justice then I'm a banana

• SwimPeanut

Huh, I didn't realize last week was One Piece's 150th episode on our new Toonami! That's kinda cool.

• SwimPeanut

Here we go!

• Toonami

• Toonami

Wooooooooooo!

• Toonami

I forgot to link a dance gif......good call.....also last time I did a troll told me to knock it off

• Toonami

I still don't get why two episodes ago Perona accepted that her ghosts didn't work and said she would just beat Usopp to death, then went back to denial and tried more ghosts last episode...

They've been pounded into the dirt, but unless they got salted, the Zombie Generals are still fine, right?

• SwimPeanut

Or maybe Usopp smokes too much nicotine.

• Toonami

Hollow_Gojira said:

I still don't get why two episodes ago Perona accepted that her ghosts didn't work and said she would just beat Usopp to death, then went back to denial and tried more ghosts last episode...

desperation?

• Toonami

mochi said:

I forgot to link a dance gif......good call.....also last time I did a troll told me to knock it off

Let the trolls suffer

• Special Snowflake

I wonder how one lives having the kind of body Moriah has.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimPunk

shadowman

• SwimPeanut

So in other words Usopp is most pessimistic person in the world? Sounds pretty accurate.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

That's HIS shadow!?

What??

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

Saito34 said:

So in other words Usopp is most pessimistic person in the world? Sounds pretty accurate.

• SwimPeanut

When are we going to see Gum Gum Kingdom Come!

• Toonami

He's just chillin

• Toonami

AnimationFan14 said:

mochi said:

Never let someone let you knock off the dancing

shrug....if I ever find a forum with a decent Toonami discussion, and that's actually active enough for a Toonami Discussion to be viable...I'm probably gonna quit this place anyway, there's too many trolls, the design is pure shit, and the admins constantly cause login problems when they impliment updates cause they have no idea how to use NodeBB and have no desire to learn

• SwimPunk

one weird fight coming up I bet