4

you freaks better not ban me again
417   21

  • Special Snowflake Banned
    1

    you hear dat mods? IM NOT PUTTING UP WIT ANY BANNINGS FROM YOU ETERNAL VIRGINS AGAIN!

    now, i'm not promising i'm going to behave, but i won't break any rules. BUT if i do break some rules, i expect you mods to look da other way every once in a whole. Do you hear me? LOOK ME IN DA EYES.

    I'm a veteran of ASMB. i been here longer than everyone else. AND DATS A FACT!

    don't even THINK about banning me again.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    2

    You are a special snowflake indeed

    Oops


  • SwimPeanut
    0

    Hey. Mods need love too.

    00


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    Rei__Ayanami said:

    Hey. Mods need love too.

    they get enough worship and groveling from da ASMB teacher pets.


  • Banned
    2

    POOP


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    DONT SHAKE YOUR HEAD AT ME OLD TIMER! don't you need a diaper to poop in? BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

    ffffrrraaaaap squish squish!


  • Banned
    1

    POOP


  • SwimLegend
    0

    What did you get banned for?

    Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw


  • Banned
    0

    ric_man said:

    What did you get banned for?

    probably for being a poop-covered dick.

    POOP


  • 0

    That's an accurate Fuggs impression.


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    BAR HAR HAR HA HAR FAMILY GUY IS DA FUNNIEST SHOW EVER!


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    ric_man said:

    What did you get banned for?

    probably for being a poop-covered dick.

    i dont even remember, da moderators have had a vendetta against me and my corporation for years.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    bant

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Swimuminati
    1

    funny enough, they would of probably given you your account back if you asked...you didn't do anything that bad

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Banned
    0

    geegee4life said:

    FieryDoom said:

    ric_man said:

    What did you get banned for?

    probably for being a poop-covered dick.

    i dont even remember, da moderators have had a vendetta against me and my corporation for years.

    f**kin' nazis, mang.

    POOP


  • Beast Master
    3

    Aye swimae.


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    770312 said:

    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  • SwimPunk
    0

    geegee4life said:

    you hear dat mods? IM NOT PUTTING UP WIT ANY BANNINGS FROM YOU ETERNAL VIRGINS AGAIN!

    now, i'm not promising i'm going to behave, but i won't break any rules. BUT if i do break some rules, i expect you mods to look da other way every once in a whole. Do you hear me? LOOK ME IN DA EYES.

    I'm a veteran of ASMB. i been here longer than everyone else. AND DATS A FACT!

    don't even THINK about banning me again.

    nobody wants to look at you.


  • Manowarrior
    0

    I'd rather be an eternal virgin than a poop fetishist.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimPunk
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    I'd rather be an eternal virgin than a poop fetishist.

    I assume if you're a poop fetishist the virgin part is taken care of for you, unless you're german.


  • 0

    the_tick_rules2 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    I'd rather be an eternal virgin than a poop fetishist.

    I assume if you're a poop fetishist the virgin part is taken care of for you, unless you're german.

    Eh, or from Cleveland.

    Cleveland probably doesn't have a steamroller named after it for no reason.


Log in to reply