a big fuck you to the pokemon anime franchise
1192   34

• Nyaa or Nothing

20+ years and Ash Ketchum is still a loser.

• Special Snowflake Banned

NERD!

• SwimVIP

They could at least age him up a little.

I want to be 10 years old forever too.

• Special Snowflake

As the series goes on, he seems to lose more and more personality. I just can't stand the happy-go-lucky attitude of the characters in the newer seasons.

Memento Mori

• SwimPeanut

I cringe at what Pokemon has become. Ash hasn't had any decent character development since the early 2000s.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Banned

Ash probably has aspergers.

assburgers.

POOP

• SwimComrad Banned

He's never going to win nor have any growth because he's just a vessel they use to promote the games.

And since Sun and Moon are coming out, time for him to go to a new region and start all over again!

Rinse and repeat. This is why the PKMN anime is...

Well its not garbage. It's just meant for little kids to see the characters from the games animated. Nothing more, nothing less. The anime is not meant to have crossover age appeal like the games. It literally is strictly for little kids.

• Other Anime

Pokemons getting way too meta. Everyones like "You're seriously playing that kids game? And you still suck at it? Don't you have any aspirations in your life?" Meanwhile, Ash just sweats through his permanent grin as he plans to use the new game's Pokemon to suck at more battles

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Swimuminati

FieryDoom said:

assburgers.

chew on that for a while...

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimVIP

mooseV40 said:

He's never going to win nor have any growth because he's just a vessel they use to promote the games.

And since Sun and Moon are coming out, time for him to go to a new region and start all over again!

Well its not garbage. It's just meant for little kids to see the characters from the games animated. Nothing more, nothing less. The anime is not meant to have crossover age appeal like the games. It literally is strictly for little kids.

Pretty much.The anime is predictable for a reason.They like to keep it status quo so it can coincide with whatever game is relevant at the time.

Come to think of it, almost every episode follows the same formula. Ash and co spot a Pokemon and/or run into an old friend, Team Rocket shows up to steal Pikachu, Pikachu kicks their ass, etc.

• SwimSage Banned

He will never win!

• Banned

Jules-A-Rama said:

mooseV40 said:

Pretty much.The anime is predictable for a reason.They like to keep it status quo so it can coincide with whatever game is relevant at the time.

Come to think of it, almost every episode follows the same formula. Ash and co spot a Pokemon and/or run into an old friend, Team Rocket shows up to steal Pikachu, Pikachu kicks their ass, etc.

If this were real life, I would have murdered team rocket long ago. you could claim self defense for sure.

POOP

• SwimDandy Banned

And still 10 years old

Oops

• SwimLegend

Ash was only 10?

What kind of parent lets their child wander the land alone at 10

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

Ash was only 10?

The kind of parents 10 year olds dream about.

POOP

1pooh4u said:

Ash was only 10?

It's common practice in the Pokemon world.

• SwimLegend

naraku360 said:

1pooh4u said:

Ash was only 10?

It's common practice in the Pokemon world.

It seems to be common in a lot of anime. I just had no idea he was only 10

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

Ash was only 10?

The kind of parents 10 year olds dream about.

Yeah until the episode Pikachu rapes Ash. Then everyone wants mommy

Oh bother...

• Banned

but ash wants more pikachu dick.

POOP

• Banned

POOP

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Firefly24 said:

FieryDoom said:

assburgers.

chew on that for a while...

"Ashpergers??"

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!