scavenger hunt ideas
232   13

tonight at the bar, wifey and i are putting on a scavenger hunt and doing some other fun stuff as part of our annual customer appreciation party. this is the fifth time we've done this. each year, the scavenger hunt gets a little more ridiculous, with more embarrassing tasks, and more obscure trivia and items. i'm putting the finishing touches on this year's list, so i thought i'd share some of my favorite entries this year with you little shits. then you can share some of your ideas with me, and i'll put them to use next year. it's getting tough to come up with new stuff each year, and i needs the halp. anyways.

ITEMS
    -an unshaven carrot
    -a walkman that plays cassettes
    -3 full water balloons
    -anything with a rainbow on it (up to 10 items)

PIC/VIDEO
    -pic of all 4 team members dabbing in front of the coffee shop
    -video of one team member shaving a carrot
    -video of one team member passing gas
    -video of one team member eating a whole, raw onion

this gives me an idea. we could do an online scavenger hunt on the boards some day. you turn in links to pics and videos in the thread to earn points, and the winner could get a fancy something. EEEEEEEEEE

one more mile until we get to heaven!

• SwimLegend

Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Oh bother...

we have a bonus task on there that will be a lot of fun to watch. the team has to go into the bar and one of them has to yell "I'M TRYING TO USE THE PHONE!!!" like pee-wee herman from the movie. when they do that, the bartender will play the song "tequila" and hand the person a slip of paper, instructing them to get up on the bar and do the dance from the movie. then the team has to record the dance and turn it in as a bonus task.

• SwimLegend

This sounds like fun. One day I'm going to your bar wherever the heck it is. Are you Illinois or Indiana?

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Seriously. I'll use the Pokemon go app to find you

Oh bother...

we're in illinois. you should come over sometime. bring the bf. i'll set you guys up in the apartment above the bar for the weekend and evryting.

• SwimDandy Banned

Wheres the bar at?

Oops

• SwimLegend

wacky1980 said:

we're in illinois. you should come over sometime. bring the bf. i'll set you guys up in the apartment above the bar for the weekend and evryting.

Seriously? Lemme convince the bf. Are you far from Chicago cuz if I'm going to Illinois I gotta see Chicago. More importantly can we fish a Great Lake?

Oh bother...

1pooh4u said:

wacky1980 said:

Seriously? Lemme convince the bf. Are you far from Chicago cuz if I'm going to Illinois I gotta see Chicago. More importantly can we fish a Great Lake?

we're a few hours south of chicago. depending on how you made the drive from ny, you could easily hit chicago on the way in or out. you can get a non-resident il fishing license to fish lake michigan around chicago for three days for something like $15.

• Helper

I laughed too hard at 'unshaven carrot' . I think I need a nap.

It could also be because I looked up from the screen and right in line of sight is my cassette-playing Walkman too.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

A dragon's cock dildo.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

we laughed a lot at the unshaven carrot too it puts an image into your head that is hard to shake. top it off with a video task of someone shaving a carrot. team check-in last night was pretty damn hilarious..

that's a thing, isn't it. weird.