*Phone Rings* "Blocked Name." "Blocked Number." Nobody answers...
266   9

• Mobile Suit Gundam

...ok, just what the hell was the point of that!?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

"well f**k you too," is my standard response to that.

POOP

• Banned

What was the point of you answering.....No name, no number, no f**ks given

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimStar

Dude, what if a famous professional wrestler was gonna call you for a sec, and you missed it?

That actually happened to me once, and I almost didn't answer because I forgot about it, and it came up as a restricted number.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Banned

"Hello"

"My name is JOHN CENA"

" *click *"

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I've answered those phone calls and sometimes it's my mom or my wife. phone company can go eat a dick.

POOP

• Other Anime

• Babbling

Could be a robocall to test for a live line - telemarketers to follow. Download the Mr. Number app or get Nomorobo.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Swimuminati

Skiles said:

Dude, what if a famous professional wrestler was gonna call you for a sec, and you missed it?

That actually happened to me once, and I almost didn't answer because I forgot about it, and it came up as a restricted number.

The Rock's been trying to get through to me for years...poor guy should take the hint