estas boricua, papa?
295   17

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

I want to make that face, but I'm not even completely sure if this is about food, weed, or some weird sex fetish.

Aw, what the hell.....Not like I'm picky

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

Si, papi chulo. Si.

• Swimuminati

all sound good to me

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Hola, mami....que bella estas

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Wait, did you mean hola, or were your really like hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Swimuminati

the former, but the latter would serve the same purpose I suppose

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP Banned

Oye, no bañas en esa agua susia o te va a salir en estado.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

I just find the difference funny because I was listening to Steve Harvey's morning show at work one day, and they were broadcasting from Brazil with Brazilian commercials and he was like "Hollaaaaaa, come down to......wtfever" and everyone in the studio started cracking up.....So in normal Steve fashion, he got pissed and asked what was funny.....It was then that they explained to him that hola meant hello.

I mean I don't expect anyone to know Spanish, but even my kids know hola.

BTW, I was born in Cali, I know what your OP is about, I just like playing.

• Swimuminati

beuno

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Uhhhhhhm.....Que hora es?

I'm reaching the peak of my ability here.

• Swimuminati

ah, Steve...he was funny once...till he decided to become some sort of weird life coach >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Uhhhhhhm.....Que hora es?

I'm reaching the peak of my ability here.

I reached it with the title of this thread...i've been riffing movie quotes ever since

that's why I miss-spelled "hola"

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

He's the f**king worst....I guess he's my Eric Andre, but he's not being terrible for laughs....He's genuinely f**king horrible. Dude is on his 3rd marriage, but has the nerve to give women relationship advice like "Don't ask him who he's f**king if he's not f**king you....It's none of your business" and stupid women are like "Mmhmmm"

• Check It Out!

Eres*

• Swimuminati

I guess, in his defense, he knows what he's doing, in that it's all about the money...his episode of Comedians in Cars was telling

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

callate, mariposa

-Phillies 8/15/2016