help how do i normal
5125   121

• SwimParagon

I'm too derp for the general public. =\

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

you don't. 'normal' is what conformist are comfortable with.

instead..you should try to be...abby...yes..

abby normal.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

you don't. 'normal' is what conformist are comfortable with.

instead..you should try to be...abby...yes..

abby normal.

Abby Normal? Abby... Normal!? Igor, you got me an abnormal brain!?

You don't.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Helper

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! She wants to be 'normal' after all this time on the boards! That ship sailed and sank ages ago.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Toonami

Have you tried a full system reboot?

• SwimPeanut Banned

Just blend in like the rest of the clones.

Being normal is boring

• SwimHero

just lie and pretend to be normal like me.
    which i dont have to do since i am normal

Janeway Rules!

• SwimParagon

katt_goddess said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! She wants to be 'normal' after all this time on the boards! That ship sailed and sank ages ago.

-sniff-... you don't have to put it like that, meanie... -sniff sniff-...-sulk in corner-

• Babbling

First, you must define what exactly is "normal".

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Helper

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

-sniff-... you don't have to put it like that, meanie... -sniff sniff-...-sulk in corner-

Hey now, at least you are among those whose abnormalities might actually make you feel more towards the 'normal' .

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimHero

katt_goddess said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

Hey now, at least you are among those whose abnormalities might actually make you feel more towards the 'normal' .

see lying can be good at times

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

distorted_reasoning said:

just lie and pretend to be normal like me.
    which i dont have to do since i am normal

alt text

How are you too Derpy? I want to hear this.

• SwimParagon

katt_goddess said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

I had my catgirl phase, so I'm not exactly clean on that front...

• SwimParagon

Have you seen my off-topic dives into insanity?

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Have you seen my off-topic dives into insanity?

mmm Newp

• Helper

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

I currently have a black catsuit drying in the bathroom. It's the good catsuit, the slightly worn one is currently hanging on the bedroom door waiting to be packed as a spare outfit for an upcoming trip.

Feel cleaner?

• SwimParagon

katt_goddess said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

katt_goddess said:

I currently have a black catsuit drying in the bathroom. It's the good catsuit, the slightly worn one is currently hanging on the bedroom door waiting to be packed as a spare outfit for an upcoming trip.

Feel cleaner?

Not unless they have ears, whiskers, and tail that you wear with the catsuits at all times. Also pics or it didnt happen. {Of the catsuits. I know you're camera-shy so you don't have to actually put it on or be in the shot :P}