Samurai Jack
4381   103

• Special Snowflake

Samurai Jack anyone?

• Swimuminati

yes, please

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

dying for Samurai Jack!!!

double meh!

• Check It Out!

No thanks, I prefer Shreddar cheese.

• SwimPeanut

Yes, yes, yes!! Why? Did you FINALLY hear something?

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Helper

New Jack sometime next year

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimPeanut

(facepalm) I knew it. Not till next year now. I had a feeling ever since the announcement was made that Jojo was gonna take One Punch's place. Sigh...they just shouldn't have said 2016 until they were sure. But now we sure it's not gonna happen till 2017.

• Toonami

Not sure why you're believing him when nothing of the sort has been announced...

I see Viper is a Helper, though. They really shouldn't troll.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

As much as I hate the wait, not having new Jack air during football season is just smart programming.

Especially if it airs at 11:30 or even 11 PM! The good games are still going then.

You could argue that basketball season is just as bad an idea, but at least those games are usually shorter.

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

It is time he got another sword

Why, thank you for noticing!

• SwimPeanut

I've been waiting for almost a millennia for them to continue the story.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Toonami

Hollow_Gojira said:

Not sure why you're believing him when nothing of the sort has been announced...

I'm looking for the trolling but I don't see it. Except some flames by you calling Viper a troll.

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

• Helper

Hollow_Gojira said:

What the hell is that behind you

• Swimuminati

what's another year...I guess

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

Mixboy said:

what's another year...I guess

Late 2016 or early 2017. It's probably more like a 4-6 month wait.

• SwimPeanut

"Late 2016 or early 2017. It's probably more like a 4-6 month wait."

• Check It Out!

• Special Snowflake

that was an adult show to begin with. robot oil= blood. So much dismemberment.

"May your dingus rise with the sun every dray"

• Toonami

viperxmns said:

Hollow_Gojira said:

When I looked up Samurai Jack, that did not come up. You didn't have a source in your original post, either.

This interview is horribly conducted and filmed, by the way. There's a ton of background noise and you can barely hear the interviewer. Most of the time you can't hear them at all. Genndy is facing off in a random direction. When doing an interview, if the person being interviewed isn't going to face the camera, the interviewer needs to appear onscreen so that it doesn't look like the person being interviewed is looking at nothing.

Adult Swim starts at 8 and Samurai Jack is a prime time show... TOONAMI EXPANSION INTO PRIME TIME CONFIRMED!!!!

10 episodes? Wasn't it like 6 or 7 episodes before? Maybe I'm wrong on that, but maybe that's why it's taking longer.

Genndy has had this story planned for years. Interesting to hear that this timeskip with the grizzled Jack was always the original idea and things didn't change much from when it was going to be a movie.

So, early 2017 now.

• Toonami

Hollow_Gojira said:

This interview is horribly conducted and filmed, by the way. There's a ton of background noise and you can barely hear the interviewer. Most of the time you can't hear them at all. Genndy is facing off in a random direction. When doing an interview, if the person being interviewed isn't going to face the camera, the interviewer needs to appear onscreen so that it doesn't look like the person being interviewed is looking at nothing.

If you just accept the fact that nothing will ever meet your standards, I think your life would be a lot happier.

My Hummingbird: https://hummingbird.me/users/CaptainStarwind

Fucking WHAT?

• Toonami

CaptainStarwind said:

Hollow_Gojira said:

If you just accept the fact that nothing will ever meet your standards, I think your life would be a lot happier.

Some things do meet my standards. Otherwise I would hate everything, which I don't. You really want to sit here and say that interview was acceptable, though? I mean, it's kind of important to hear what the f**king questions are.