Fight Night Fight Blog
633   23

• Swimuminati

Raquel Pennington is savaging that chick...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Pennington by U.D.

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Mizugaki was clearly brought in to be a stepping stone for Garbrandt, but damn that fight ended quickly...jeeez, can I grab a snack before you put him to sleep

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

best nickname of the night goes to Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

there's something to be said for experience...Tim Means putting together a solid first round with composed workman like output...my guess, Homasi's not making it out of the second

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Fight's over...Homasi ate too many elbows and decided to donate some blood...

Tim Means by second round KO/back-alley-mugging

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

wow...if you're gonna cut a ton of weight to get to a weight class where you look like a giant, maybe use that size...what a waste...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Other Anime

Hit it to the left, hit it to the right, I'mma knock the p***y out like fight night

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Swimuminati

OMG!

13 seconds, 1 punch, fight over...Rumble by KO/death touch

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut Banned

Diaz and McGregor went to war.

• Swimuminati

it was ok...I was expecting more technical changes from both sides, but instead they fought the same fight as last time, except longer...I don't really think i'm interested in seeing them do it again for a third time...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Senpai

The whole card as a whole was ok better than the previous 2, I thought the main event was great it was back and forth

I wasnt surprised Conor won but i wanted a tie

• SwimStar

All the fights were good. The tag match between The Revival and Gargano and Chiampa was probably the best match overall. Bayley vs. Asuka was an emotional rollercoaster. Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe was very good. Still not sure if Joe's jaw injury was a work or not, hopefully it was.

Also major highlights included Hideo Itami FINALLY returning, and Bobby Roode FINALLY debuting.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Senpai

TNA isnt the same with out Kurt Angle, Sting, AJ Styles and The Dudleys

• SwimStar

StarPanda said:

TNA isnt the same with out Kurt Angle, Sting, AJ Styles and The Dudleys

Dude, f**k TNA. I'm talking that sweet, sweet NXT, baby. NXT is the shit. Good characters, good storylines, and most imprtantly, GREAT wrestling.

But no, TNA is bad. That's why I haven't watched it in like, five years. Although the Broken Matt Hardy/Brother Nero stuff is pretty hilarious. I've been keeping up on that through You Tube.

• Senpai

samoa joe went to nxt, what the f**k does TNA have left than they dont even have a tv channel anymore

• Swimuminati

StarPanda said:

The whole card as a whole was ok better than the previous 2, I thought the main event was great it was back and forth

I wasnt surprised Conor won but i wanted a tie

it wasn't pretty, but he definitely won...he won rounds 1,2, and 4...did more damage overall

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimStar

StarPanda said:

samoa joe went to nxt, what the f**k does TNA have left than they dont even have a tv channel anymore

They're on POP now. But you are correct, they don't have shit left in terms of talent, outside of the Hardys.

Bobby Lashley holds three championships there right now. That should tell you all you need to know.

• Senpai

diaz cuts too easily too much scar tissue still hes one tough sob

conor learned and now will drop back to his regular weight class

• Senpai

wow really well dam
    Jeff should just go back to WWE

• Swimuminati

even without the cuts, Diaz took significantly more blunt force trauma...that's why he couldn't push for the finish in the fourth...he reached the point of diminished returns after absorbing so much punishment...tough or not, human bodies have limits...

Conor may have squeaked by here, but the writing's on the wall...he's a one trick pony...I think he has a chance to beat Aldo again if he can make the cut, but it's a much rougher road at 155

-Phillies 8/15/2016