There's a 10/10 qt.314 at work rn
246   20

• SwimStar

Help

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• The Room

touch her butt

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Check It Out!

pics before advice

• SwimStar

just got home from work.
    tfw was too beta to ask for her number in front of what i imagine was her brother and brother's girlfriend.

she was like an irl chloe from life is strange
    except with a green highlight in her hair.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

how about i touch ur butt instead bby

• SwimStar

literally almost spagettied myself with their order, so i didn't even think of being a creep and take her picture
    she was as tall as me, rosy cheeks, idk im bad with describing people

• Swimuminati

ok, so, take my time machine and love potion....make this happen...go on my son

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimStar

• Swimuminati

I really missed out on something special by not watching that show when it was on

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimStar

one of the funniest shows mtv ever made

Lie to her.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Self involving fact, Big was my cousin's best friend for many years back home, and I used to hang with his brother when they hung out.. We used to go out to a spot called the gravel pit and get drunk when we were kids. His name back home is Huggie.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimStar

Sawdamizer said:

Lie to her.

i'd tell her i'm ready to not disappoint her in everyway possible

• ShoeHands

I give up.

• SwimStar

that's pretty cool, he's from Missouri isn't he?
    they had an episode where he went back there with his whole family and friends

• Banned

Mississippi

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimStar

but you haven't even started

• SwimStar

idk why i get those two mixed up considering i always pass by missouri every year and have never been to mississipi

• Beast Master

The period is in the wrong place in your thread title. You're not worthy of said QT3.14.

Aye swimae.

• SwimStar

770312 said:

You're not worthy of said QT3.14.

i made the thread on my broken/cracked iphone
    please delete this post ty