bumfights is the pinnacle of art and entertainment.
279   8

• SwimFan Banned

yup , advertising contrasts to a public via talk show just to make a half -ssed point and have the crowd clap like a performing monkey . thats getting shit done -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Swimuminati

pot meet kettle...Dr. Pepper sure is judgey

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Oh god I remember that episode. So funny. Bum fights was entertaining but deep down I felt it destroying my integrity.

Still not better than the To Catch a Predator episode where the Assistant DA shot himself.... because he was caught being a predator.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Toonami

I know bumfights is assholes making homeless people kill eachother for loose change and food scraps

but the word "bumfights" ,makes me imagine two people rubbing their butts together in some kind of weird ass-based version of thumb wrestling

• Mobile Suit Gundam

mochi said:

I know bumfights is assholes making homeless people kill eachother for loose change and food scraps

but the word "bumfights" ,makes me imagine two people rubbing their butts together in some kind of weird ass-based version of thumb wrestling

Maybe like some kind of reverse sumo wrestling where it's your object to push the other player out of the ring and the only contact allowed is ass-to-ass?

You could also, oh, I don't know, get 2 guys to shove opposite ends of the same strand of toilet paper up their butts, set fire to the middle, and see whose ass gets lit up first?

PS: SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID THAT!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimLegend

Kinda f**ked up that he's made millions and just throws them twenty bucks. With that being said Dr. Phil is an asshole too.

Oh bother...