4

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here...
307   14

  • 0

    It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to a thread and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another thread. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. ASMBers are a disease, a cancer of this board. You're a plague and we are the cure.


  • SwimStar
    2

    Gendo_ said:

    ASMBers are a disease, a cancer of this board. You're a plague and we are the cure.

    But you're here, which makes you an ASMBer. And I'm no doctor, but I don't think fighting cancer with more cancer is a very sound plan.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • 0

    Skiles said:

    Gendo_ said:

    ASMBers are a disease, a cancer of this board. You're a plague and we are the cure.

    But you're here, which makes you an ASMBer. And I'm no doctor, but I don't think fighting cancer with more cancer is a very sound plan.

    (remains silent with hands folded)


  • SwimStar
    0

    Gendo_ said:

    Skiles said:

    Gendo_ said:

    ASMBers are a disease, a cancer of this board. You're a plague and we are the cure.

    But you're here, which makes you an ASMBer. And I'm no doctor, but I don't think fighting cancer with more cancer is a very sound plan.

    (remains silent with hands folded)

    That isn't how silence works on a message board, m8.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • 0

    Skiles said:

    Gendo_ said:

    Skiles said:

    Gendo_ said:

    ASMBers are a disease, a cancer of this board. You're a plague and we are the cure.

    But you're here, which makes you an ASMBer. And I'm no doctor, but I don't think fighting cancer with more cancer is a very sound plan.

    (remains silent with hands folded)

    That isn't how silence works on a message board, m8.


  • SwimStar
    0

    Reported.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • IB
    1

    The only cure is to stop posting...you first.

    Live a little.


  • SwimStar
    0

    Neko said:

    The only cure is to stop posting...you first.

    got em

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    Lol

    Oh bother...


  • 1

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • SwimLegend
    0

    I want that cat

    Oh bother...


  • Swimuminati
    1

    alt text

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • 0

    The Matrix movies were on TV yesterday.


  • 0


Log in to reply