New Gorillaz project in 2017 -- hope it gets Toonami video!!
245   4

• Mobile Suit Gundam

But you can't just blow that off during Shippuden; something of THAT magnitude pretty much requires the lead show, or maybe early in a marathon like the "Green Ray" video by L'Orange and Cool Keith that showed up during the 2nd episode of the Parasyte marathon last year?

Then again, I dunno. Even the Death Cab For Cutie video only showed up during the 1:30 episode of the Samurai Champloo marathon, the 4th in the lineup! So maybe Gorillaz would be fine during Shippuden after all?

I would hope it airs during DBZ Kai Buu Saga (if we get it) or Jojo, but I guess we'll see if they even decide to mess with it at all! Perhaps a Samurai Jack episode might be short enough to squeeze it in there too!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimSuperFan

toonami only seems to air music videos mostly from artists You've never heard of

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Wrong. Did I not just mention Death Cab for Cutie had a video on there? Because that totally happened!

Also, Toonami gave The Gorillaz a debut with Clint Eastwood back in the day. You think they wouldn't do the same now??

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimSuperFan

ALchemist81 said:

Wrong. Did I not just mention Death Cab for Cutie had a video on there? Because that totally happened!

Also, Toonami gave The Gorillaz a debut with Clint Eastwood back in the day. You think they wouldn't do the same now??

that's the exception

Every other music video has just been a wacked out acid trip from some garage band tier artists

i don't think toonami has the money to play music videos from big name talent usually

and the example you brought up was during a marathon that Toonami wasn't expecting many people to be watching in the first place...not exactly a good spot to put a death cab for cutie music video

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"