seaQuest DSV
304   11

• Toonami

dose nay remember that show i do i am rewatching it on netflix

• Toonami

come this makes me feels old

• SwimElder

Used to watch it on the sci fi channel years ago. Honestly not a fan. And the game for Sega Genesis sucked.
    There are alot better shows from that era.... like Sliders. Anyone remember sliders?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Toonami

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Used to watch it on the sci fi channel years ago. Honestly not a fan. And the game for Sega Genesis sucked.
    There are alot better shows from that era.... like Sliders. Anyone remember sliders?

yes i do i think it is over rated

• SwimNinja

It was a good show for the first season and a half. The third season was trash.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimNinja

It makes me sad now since it always reminds me that the young dude killed himself.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Babbling Banned

Sorce said:

It makes me sad now since it always reminds me that the young dude killed himself.

Yeah. Me, too. Rest in Peace, Jonathan Brandis. :(

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Toonami

Sorce said:

i forgot about that

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

It was a good show for the first season and a half. The third season was trash.

i liked it so far

• Banned

ghostrek said:

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

yes i do i think it is over rated

it's a few degrees better than seaquest.

POOP

i watched seaquest a little bit back in the day. i only really remember the hologram-toy-thing the young feller used early on to test his big, juicy brain.

i'm a stargate sg-1 junkie personally.

one more mile until we get to heaven!